eating.

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

most of you know me as the best pk. and I thank you for that. all I really do is pk..

this eating shit is turning me off the game. I agree it was fast. but now it is just ridiculous!!

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

most of you know me as the most superiour and godly pk, and I thank you for that, all I do is being best everyday all time

this eating is is turning me on in real life, I agree im a sick person, but now im starting to feel ridicilous.

Please put it back to what it was, this is so bad, you can't reattack someone without standing still eating for 10 seconds if your 10 outa 99hps, was ok to try it this way but hell no, this will make ppl pk less...

goodnight

yoyo yos

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

most of you are fags but yea this new healing timer shit sucks major dick. Maybe changing it wasn't the worst idea, but what it was changed to is shit.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Most of you know me as almighty cs God player 0.0. I guess if most people don't like it..nom should go in that favor. I reckon 400ms would be decent, or maybe 390.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

I'm surprised people are unhappy with the original game mechanics, but if its discouraging players to pk I'm for decreasing it some intermediate value.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

I've already quit because of this

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Ckmoon said:

I've already quit because of this

Ckmoon why do you always say you will quit or have quit..when it's something you don't like...shows how loyal you are to the server..never seen you in wildly unless your sat behide your God mage..also you never want a 1v1..must be like 12 or something.

Last edited by padwan121 (25 Nov 2015 08:34)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Ckmoon Send PM

subscriber

When did I ever say I quit? There was only one thing that was annoying me, which was too many f2p days.. Lol just look at yourself and that attitude, shows how much of a fuckwit you are towards the community

Oh sorry I didn't know you had 24/7 surveillance of the entire wild. I been in wildy plenty of times without g mage, plus you don't know my other characters I pk on.

Keep talking with that disdainful tone of yours, i'm sure you it will get you far in life smile

Peace

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/ma9o4w.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Twice I seen you put that..in last week...my life is just fine hunny. Just stop saying u quit at a update...that can be changed..when did you say you quit?  Scroll up a little lol...do u have a brain span of 5 seconds or something? Also I'm fond of knowing your other chars names? I'm by no means trying to be a twat..but your post needed realistic reply.

Last edited by padwan121 (25 Nov 2015 13:03)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Nameless comes from classic and still currently plays classic if he's not with this shit must be bs but Matt I'm best pk!

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit