Wind of change to the public chat

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

GLeU said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I believe we got an American hosted server you fat pimpled face fuck

It's actually in canada. Way to look like an idiot once again.

Still don't change that ur  a fat pimpled face fuck with nothing better to do then check forms 24.7 on a server you don't even play

2 posts ago you literally said you aren't playing, and yet you're online checking the forums and replying back to me in quite a timely manner. Do you know what the word hypocrite means? Also I'd rather be a "fat pimpled face fuck" then an illiterate friend who incapable of holding a job, and fails at constructing even the most simplist of sentences.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Mod Winter said:

I am still against this the ignore list was added for a reason.  When you use the ignore list everyone wins. When you enforce chat rules only half the people win. Am I the only one who has noticed population has dropped since this rule was added?

+ 1. A few more reasons spring to mind.

Last edited by padwan121 (21 Nov 2015 22:33)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Shinrael Send PM

Ignore lists and disabling chat aren't replacements for responsible gameplay and communication. Chat rules are a necessity. If population has dropped and the disrespectful players are the ones leaving, then I'd say the lower population is a major social upgrade.

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

-1. Political correctness doesn't belong on the Internet. We're mostly males here, we can handle harsher language without getting upset about it like little bitches. You can always turn global off. Unless someone is going completely over the board it's not a problem.

Player avatar

Karmic Send PM

Ignore the idiots. Great update. Thank you!!