• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Nice to see other ideas coming in. The only bad thing about the wilderness is people who multilog or park characters incase they die. Teaming ain't that big of a deal.. There's nothing stopping people from making teams to fight back.

1 ip the wild and be done with it.

1IP in wild is utter shit. turnip tried it and it was a massive fail. Not being able to train an account and pk on another is crappy

Yeah I know but the 1v1 wild is shit too.

It's only shit if u can't catch.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

1IP in wild is utter shit. turnip tried it and it was a massive fail. Not being able to train an account and pk on another is crappy

Yeah I know but the 1v1 wild is shit too.

It's only shit if u can't catch.

Wouldn't know about that.. If anyone can't catch seeing how old this game is, they shouldn't be in the Wildy.

Anyone can 1v1, but 2v2 upwards is more challenging and fun.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

An alternative idea for 1v1 wild..

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=6020

Best Ninja

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

smack u said:

Yeah I gave up on pking when this shit was introduced, haven't been out once. And tbh, that's the whole reason I played the game before. Now I'm a skiller until I get bored of that I'll be left with nothing.

If ANYTHING, put it on rotation like the rest of the pussy modes. Putting it on 24/7 just made a dead wild.

so u wont try it because u cant multi log someone on a pure+god mage? sounds likes your the pussy.

Damn, sound like U MAD?

Maybe if you didn't suck dick all day and masturbate to forum posts you'd have some friends to pk with.

The forum pker strikes again... OH N0ZZZ GLEU FAGS MADDDD!!!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

smack u said:

GLeU said:

smack u said:

Yeah I gave up on pking when this shit was introduced, haven't been out once. And tbh, that's the whole reason I played the game before. Now I'm a skiller until I get bored of that I'll be left with nothing.

If ANYTHING, put it on rotation like the rest of the pussy modes. Putting it on 24/7 just made a dead wild.

so u wont try it because u cant multi log someone on a pure+god mage? sounds likes your the pussy.

Damn, sound like U MAD?

Maybe if you didn't suck dick all day and masturbate to forum posts you'd have some friends to pk with.

Sounds like you're the mad one.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

add dm arena where u can make the rules for urself.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

adidas said:

add dm arena where u can make the rules for urself.

Something needs to happen.. But first, let me take a selfie!

Best Ninja

Player avatar

smack u Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

smack u said:

GLeU said:

Damn, sound like U MAD?

Sounds like you're the mad one.

~K!zL

Oh shit I'm gettin 2 vs 1'd by two forum pkers!!!! MODS THIS ISN'T FAIR. Add 1 vs 1 forum pker restriction please. You guys are like level 99 forum pkers and you have to team me!! Only if your forum skills translated to real wilderness you'd be something to worry about.

• 2 (current)
  • »