Server back online; Android registration fixed!

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Hello,

The server crashed leaving everyone stuck logged in, I have restarted it and I'm going to start tracking down the issue for this crash.
EDIT2: The issue has been fixed.

EDIT: Android registration should work now.

Just a little reminder:
We have a TeamSpeak 3 server which you can connect to using "rscrevolution.com".
If you need support or there's issues with the server you can contact me/us over there.

Player avatar

DaMo Send PM

subscriber

Thanks n0m.

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Thanks N0m, the android registration was very important and glad its fixed caused so much confusion to noobs.

Player avatar

helixdragon Send PM

subscriber

Great job. Thanks!

Player avatar

Daamage Send PM

subscriber

This is happening again with the server and last night it happend I died at fire giants and lost alot of shit and drops... all of which im guessing im gonna have to eat.
sweet

Player avatar

Avenoir Send PM

subscriber

did the server just crash again? I'm having the same stuck logged on problem as this morning once again.

Player avatar

sheepy Send PM

subscriber

It says im still logged in aswell and to.try again in 60 seconds been like half hour now takes the piss.that android has all the problems and others can still play n lvl

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I logged on my accounts and they were invisible, closed the clients, and now it says they are logged on.  Has been like 30 minutes as well.  Guess something is amiss.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

pepster said:

I logged on my accounts and they were invisible, closed the clients, and now it says they are logged on.  Has been like 30 minutes as well.  Guess something is amiss.

having same issue now

Player avatar

DaMo Send PM

subscriber

+1 same issue again

Player avatar

phlanagan Send PM

subscriber

Yeah i cant log onto any account

Player avatar

xxxsport14 Send PM

thank n0m! having the same issue

Player avatar

Daamage Send PM

subscriber

Its not just android its all of it, sucks im gonna have to pay for yet another mistake that wasn't my fault