Mod Rane stepping down from Mod position

Player avatar

Mod Rane Send PM

It deeply saddens me to say I will be leaving the RSCR Mod team, I found work again at the end of may and unfortunately since then I have been unable to be as active as a moderator as I would like to be, and as a moderator needs to be. I thank all of your for the great times, and don't worry I will still come on and play on Sellerane so feel free to add me and if you see me pop online your welcome to say hi.

I am sure there will be huge growth in this server as time goes on, and I hope people are nice to the current mods or any that happen to become mods in the future, I know they will do a great job and continue the line of amazing moderators.

Just going to give a Shout Out to an older Mod, Mod Jebby who motivated me to want to become a mod due to the enormous effort he put in when I was new to this server. I would also like to give a Shout out to Mod Winters, who convinced to play on this server and has always been a great player and a great friend. And Last have to give the biggest Shout Out to N0m, Fate, and Hobbs as without there effort this game wouldn't be possible, whether there behind the scenes or in your face, these guys have gone a step above and delivered the best rscrevolution classic experience there is hands down in my opinion.

Thanks Again, I've had some great times here and I hope those great times continue even with the limited play time - Mod Rane

[img]http://gifyu.com/images/sigforrscr.gif[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

One of the greatest mods and nice guy.. Shame that you are stepping down I have realised I havent seen you online as often as you were before.
Good to hear youll stil play on Sellerane
thanks for your work tongue

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

Gunna miss our chats at the fishing guild. You've been an outstanding mod, see ya around in game !

Player avatar

philzkillz Send PM

subscriber

No shout out to Kevin? smile

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for your hard work! While training I always saw you pop around to keep an eye on any botters! I am glad to see you continuing to play, see you around.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Thank you for your hard work Rane! Was a pleasure working with you and we will keep contact in Skype.

Best of luck in the future!

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Take care rane ill miss u dont worry ill keep the crafting title for you babe.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Solo Send PM

subscriber

Until next time, unicorn.

Good luck with your new job.

Last edited by Solo (20 Aug 2015 16:12)

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Btw if and when he is allotted more free time, he is welcome to rejoin the staff. Rane did a great job and it will be a challenge to replace him.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs said:

Btw if and when he is allotted more free time, he is welcome to rejoin the staff. Rane did a great job and it will be a challenge to replace him.

I agree outstanding staff member

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Amnot Send PM

subscriber

I will miss you as a very dedicated Mod. I will add you  and look for you to come on when you can and play on Sellerane.  I am happy you got a better job cause it is hard to find a good job these days...Take care of yourself... Your shoes will be hard for the admin to fill... All the best .. Amnot

Player avatar

sellerane Send PM

subscriber

philzkillz said:

Kevin hasn't really been active during the time I've played here, I meant  no disrespect I just don't really know him at all beyond name and title.

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://i.imgur.com/dH0763j.gif[/img]

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

philzkillz said:

LoL

anyways gg rane

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Kevin isn't a staff member -- he's an ex staff member who stepped down due to real life responsibilities. He briefly came back to help us with the bank issue.

I don't think Kevin was really around during the time Rane was mod.

Player avatar

sparda Send PM

subscriber

Cya round rane thanks for helping me out from time to time

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

later rane you were pretty cool GL Irl.

Player avatar

helixdragon Send PM

subscriber

Good luck and hope to see you from time to time man! You done a great job as mod!!!

Player avatar

laid2rest Send PM

subscriber

Congrats on the job Rane, proud of ya on that. Losing 6ou however really sucks.
You were a great staff member, you did the job beyond well. The users love ya bud. See ya whenever! Stay in touch!

In-Game Names: Laid2Rest, Laid__2_Rest, Turbo_Chargd, Diabetes Dan(not mine, share)... Deadman: IamTheReaper, TheRedReaper
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8053/6vW6gC.png[/img]
^RSCR Original
Good to be back