Login Server is Down -- Sorry for the delay

Player avatar

Seir Send PM

subscriber

cruzader said:

Or do like evrybody else in the world would have done and make a script check it evry minute and starts it if not answering.
Even if it need a physical reboot/boot it can easily be scriptet, i cant think of a single reason exept lazyness as to why its not already done.

its 2015 not 1995, not monitoring the services/servers you administrate and automate the recovery when loss of service is amateur hour.

We need a "like" button for the forums... /nuffsaid

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

server is always going down...

Player avatar

Seir Send PM

subscriber

Need to come up with a solid solution to this problem before people stop quitting.. and we stop donating our money to paypal for a server that keeps failing for no apparent reason.

Player avatar

Whitey Send PM

subscriber

god of rsc said:

It seems as if Hobbs is the only admin that honestly cares about this server; and unfortunately, he doesn't have full admin privilege. Oh well /shrug.

Last edited by Whitey (11 May 2015 01:58)

Player avatar

Seir Send PM

subscriber

Whitey said:

god of rsc said:

It seems as if Hobbs is the only admin that honestly cares about this server; and unfortunately, he doesn't have full admin privilege. Oh well /shrug.

BOYCOT donating to such careless admins until:

1. Hobbs gets their phone numbers
2. Hobbs gets full admin power and can relaunch the server.
3. Hobbs becomes President.

I personally will not spend any more cash on this server until this problem is resolved.. The server has been down 3 times this week, and it's an absolute joke.

I have spent at least 25$ worth of donations so far to this server, and am becoming increasingly annoyed that I did so.

Give Hobbs the true power he deserves.. He does a lot for the community.

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

only been here just over a week, but of the maybe 20+ rsc servers ive tested this has the most downtime and the most lagspikes of any ive tried.
i like the community/server but as to uptime/stability its crap.

Last edited by cruzader (11 May 2015 02:16)

Player avatar

Thoth33 Send PM

subscriber

I am thankful for app even tho there is down time.

Please tell us when it went down and a ETA for its return.

Player avatar

mason Send PM

subscriber

hobbs is the only admin i ever see on when im on, the fact he doesnt have the power to restart the server considering hes a very active admin is sad. why make him an admin when he basically is playing the role of a mod? hes the only "admin" that let us know the server is down this week. but here we are yet again coming up on 3 hours downtime with no signs of life from the "admins" that can restart the server.

Player avatar

Witchmest Send PM

subscriber

ggwp

Albertone - Main
I West I - 1 Def Pure
U2ez - Runie

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

why do u think i dont spend money here nemore. n0m and fate never check when they start to lose ppl they do something for a week or 2 then stop again... they dont care about us all they want is our donations...

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

2 hours 30 mins and counting....

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

Celebrated the 1year anniversary with about 8hours of downtime, maybe going for a record?
but server ping/stability along with the line of bug reports that dosent seem to move, server feels like its setup and left on autopilot by admins to collect profits.

Last edited by cruzader (11 May 2015 02:57)

Player avatar

god of rsc Send PM

subscriber

stevodagreat said:

why do u think i dont spend money here nemore. n0m and fate never check when they start to lose ppl they do something for a week or 2 then stop again... they dont care about us all they want is our donations...

yes I'm thinking the same as long as the donations are there it's fine to them.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

I have been slowly loosing interest in this server also. IMO it is a big waste of my time but in the mean time i will play when i can. I will tell you this nothing last forever and no server ever will point blank period.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Seir Send PM

subscriber

They need to sell the server then and go work on their own thing..

I'm sure someone would buy this from them and make it the best it can be...

I'm sure a cloud host that can handle the 100-person capacity is probably like 50-200$ a month absolute MAX...

Idk why they're slacking so hard... I just heard the server is in Fate's bedroom and he has to manually hit a switch to reset it..

If this is the case, how come no other mod has his number.. Very immature.

Player avatar

Killamun Send PM

subscriber

Was going to put in an application for mod. But as other people have said if the main admins Nom and fate don't care to fix the problems. Then why should we keep donating money to them. Kinda lame thieving fail rate has been FUCK ed for over a month, and still has not been fixed. Crystal key chest broken again hasn't been fixed. With this I do say sadly the server is dying, do to lack of care from nom and fate.

Player avatar

mindthings Send PM

Oh no not $25 seir........

Player avatar

turbodiabetes Send PM

subscriber

I love that "dedication" flashes on the homepage.

Player avatar

Caffeinefreak Send PM

subscriber

this sucks too. i sent fate a message it was down the min it went down and still not up that was some  5 or 6 hours ago..

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

turbodiabetes said:

I love that "dedication" flashes on the homepage.

+1

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.