Login Server is Down -- Sorry for the delay

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Won't be able to connect until Fate or N0m gets online and resets it.

Sorry people.

Player avatar

Kushinz Send PM

subscriber

All good thanks for giving it a go Hobbs big_smile

Lets all Play some CS : GO!!!!

Last edited by Kushinz (11 May 2015 00:17)

Player avatar

Whitey Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the effort. Hopefully the rollback won't be too severe. :\

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the info.  I guess I can stop spamming the log in button.

Player avatar

Ster0ids Send PM

subscriber

love it 2 times in 3 days seems promising

Player avatar

bhobubble Send PM

subscriber

Hobbs for president!!!!!!!!  Give Hobbs all Admin rights too so we don't have such a long delay.  big_smile

Player avatar

Nizbel Send PM

Agree - Hopefully it's just a small rollback.

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

Why there isnt a automated restart when it dies is beyond me.

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

Going to be in contact with Fate in regards to getting something automatic set up... Or at least having a better system for relaunching.

Rollback won't be bad. I had only logged on for 20 minutes before someone noticed it was down.

Player avatar

Nizbel Send PM

Darn.... that might cost me my dragon square left-half sad

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

i think mod hobbs should be able to reset server seems like every time it does down its 5 hours before they even realize... poor management imo...

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

excuse me admin hobbs...

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

You are excused, brother bear. I agree. More than 2 people who are on very different time zones than most of us should have access. Or get it to be automatic.

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

i mean honestly ive been with family all day i wanted to come home drink a beer and play some rscrevolution... but doesnt look like thats gonna happen any time soon. servers been down over an hour already

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

or at least be able to personally contact them 24/7 as admin. skype/text/phone ect....common sense approach when running a business.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

stevodagreat Send PM

subscriber

hobbs if ur awake by the time they restart will u send me an email plz sir guess ill watch come ufc unleashed

Player avatar

Hobbs Send PM

I will be going into work in...20 minutes. Bar life, man. And we have skype, but when they are offline theres only so much I can do. I have sent both personal pm's, as well as flooded our staff chat.

Sucks, but n0m usually gets on in a little bit so heres to hope hmm

I will be pushing for access, hopefully these types of things end. Every time previously this happens, I tend to forget. Won't this time.

Player avatar

Seir Send PM

subscriber

I think Hobbs should have their personal cellphone numbers.

It's kind of disappointing that the server goes down at least 2-3 times a week in the past ~3 weeks.

We are trying to get a stronger community here, with more people-- and so far we are.. However, how many will migrate to RSCR and STAY with us if the server is down this often..

Give Hobbs the phone numbers of both Fate and N0m, or allow him to relaunch the server.. It's the only viable, and simple solution.

Player avatar

cruzader Send PM

subscriber

Or do like evrybody else in the world would have done and make a script check it evry minute and starts it if not answering.
Even if it need a physical reboot/boot it can easily be scriptet, i cant think of a single reason exept lazyness as to why its not already done.

its 2015 not 1995, not monitoring the services/servers you administrate and automate the recovery when loss of service is amateur hour.

Last edited by cruzader (11 May 2015 01:44)