unban me

pk boss Send PM

Nobody sells 1b for 50$ that was clearly a joke. Theres no reason why i should be list banned let alone banned at all. You dont have evidence and you fuckin know it, why? because it didnt happen. Sorry i have friends that hooked me up with pixels? doesnt mean i RWT'd... If you logged in to some fucking clowns (ron and kossu) harassing the shit out of you in global every single time you play about 'buying pixels' and this and that, you might clap back with a joke of your own some time too. It was a joke... unban my chars.
Mod Doofus cant even talk to me with respect he just insta bans me for no reason. Terror bent right over just lettign all these guys do whatever they want. Just do whatever Ron and kossu and Doofus say i guess?

/rant

Mod Dice Man Send PM

Dear PK Boss,

thank you for the "ban appeal". Please follow the ban appeal guidelines and game rules when posting a ban appeal.

https://rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=17850

When posting an appeal for a ban or any other punishment, please include the following information:

- Name the character(s) that you are submitting the appeal for.
- Detailed information about your offense. (Ex. What were you banned for?)
- A date or general idea of when the ban/punishment was carried out, if possible.
- Tell the truth. Respect and honesty go a long way. Being honest does not guarantee that you'll be unbanned, but it will help in building a better relationship moving forward.
- Once your appeal is answered, do not post any more appeals for that character.

We appreciate your cooperation.

RSCR Staff Team