PSA: Phishing links on these forums.

Lolhole Send PM

I'm going to safely assume 90% of you aren't dense enough to be clicking these links and are aware of what they are. For those who aren't, now you know.

These posts have been plaguing the forums for years now. In my personal opinion there is somebody from the community responsible (see images) for some of it and potentially some bot's as well. Unless a link is directing you to a website like YouTube or Imgur I would recommend just don't click it. Any post on here advertising some kind of app is a 100% scam/phishing app. By clicking these links you open yourself up to be vunerable and be socially engineered for whatever purpose, usually identity fraud but there are many other ways falling for phishing scams can fuck you over. I've been a victim of ID fraud through an unknown source and it's no joke. The apps they advertise are modified APK android apps which are malicious in numerous ways. Please research on google before you click any links on these forums

Examples of phishing links on our forums:

PhApSjh.png
^This is 100% some rat from this community. *cough* Papapimp *cough*

K3ob2Jf.png

LPEKV0W.png

tdJfwSt.png

D6CmgRx.png
^^ A quick google search of the blue links these guys posts confirms the apps/links are not safe and should not be clicked/installed under any circumstances, unless you don't give a shit about becoming a victim of identity fraud then knock yourselves out I guess

Please be wary.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for your post. I daily delete as many spam/scam posts as I can, occasionally something will slip through the net and its good that you've notified the few that may not know any better. (I suspect our target age of player like you say most will probably know better). If you do spot any feel free to PM me here or discord with a link and i'll remove as soon as i can.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

do we not have forum mods, who handle that?