Usage of 3rd party software

Ru55ia Send PM

According to ''Terms of service'' under RSCREVOLUTION GAME & DISCORD RULES, and I quote ''No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players''.

There is a player who constantly breaks this rule by using an autocatcher 3rd part software in the wilderness. The player is under the name ''Skeon 66'', in addition to that, he uses it on numerous other accounts as well. I believe this is not something people should tolerate and can cause people to quit the server. Either play fair or don't play at all.

What evidence is needed to terminate this behaviour? Thank you.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

We actively monitor the game and have alerts to when someone is attempting to use cheats. It's unlikely that this experienced player is using autocatch but we will continue to monitor it.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Ru55ia said:

According to ''Terms of service'' under RSCREVOLUTION GAME & DISCORD RULES, and I quote ''No third-party software. We do not allow any bots, auto clickers, color pickers, mouse recorders, or any other third-party programs that give an advantage over legitimate players''.

There is a player who constantly breaks this rule by using an autocatcher 3rd part software in the wilderness. The player is under the name ''Skeon 66'', in addition to that, he uses it on numerous other accounts as well. I believe this is not something people should tolerate and can cause people to quit the server. Either play fair or don't play at all.

What evidence is needed to terminate this behaviour? Thank you.

It's possible but he does miss alot of catches. The fact he already pks on 4 or 5 accounts at once would just completely ruin the wild

Player avatar

threeeyez Send PM

Yea seems a lot of people are doing this or they know something we don't which is giving them an advantage over other players, especially people that are new to RSC pking in general, does make new players just want to quit or not go in the wilderness which sucks because a lot of good content is in the wilderness.

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."