Halloween Spider Heist Competition! RESULTS

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Halloween Spider Heist Competition!

Get ready for a spine-tingling challenge this Halloween season! We've restarted the competition for the heaviest spiders, and you can be part of the excitement. Here's how you can participate:

How to Enter:

Pickpocket any NPC that allows it to gain spiders.
The weight of your spiders will determine your ranking in the competition.
Scales will be around the map in popular locations.

Prizes

The top 10 players with the heaviest spiders will receive Thieving Gloves.
Thieving Gloves increase your chance of successfully pickpocketing by 10%.
These bonuses stack with the Thieving Cape which offers 20% boost! So in total that's a 30% increase in chance when both worn together.

Competition End Date:

The competition will conclude on Saturday, November 4th.
Make sure to get your spiders in before then!

Check Your Progress:

Want to know how heavy your spiders are? Simply use the command ::spiderweight to check your stats.
Join the competition, steal those spooky spiders, and climb the leaderboard for fantastic rewards! May the sneakiest thief win! ??️?

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

veteranx 8252207
khabib smesh 8252199
steyox 8251775
Big Baller 8251695
DrunkStoned 8251552
ban murd3r 8251356
Potatopotato 8250942
Sweet Tooth 8250825
echo 123 8250778
XxSkullsxX 8250756

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

kingjames Send PM

subscriber

Is there anyway to extend access to the Halloween store? I still have 15k tokens on one character and 9k on another that I missed out on spending during the event. Would be nice to trade them in for something.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

kingjames said:

Is there anyway to extend access to the Halloween store? I still have 15k tokens on one character and 9k on another that I missed out on spending during the event. Would be nice to trade them in for something.

yes if you pm mod dol is game he'll help you.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Drama Send PM

Congrats!