Happy bonfire Night! 8pm tonight!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Wishing everyone a joyous Guy Fawkes, Bonfire, and Fireworks Night!

unfk1bkXojLl1w

Don't forget the date: November 5th.

For tonight only, find Guy Fawkes in Edgeville offering fireworks for 20k each.

Light up the sky with a single click on each firework.

While igniting them, you might be lucky enough to stumble upon these rare items:

Party Hats in these shades:
Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Pink, White, Black, Purple, Orange, Cyan, and Rainbow.
Plus, the iconic Original Scythe! along with 1000 spooky tokens!

Bonfires will be in Edgeville for the night as well, use logs on the bonfire for batched firemaking, the exp is significantly lower then using a tinderbox but it is easier.

Join us for this special evening and have a blast!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Insanate Send PM

subscriber

Any chance these events can please not be held on Sunday evening (aka 3am Monday morning)?

Can we please have them on a Friday or Saturday at the very least to enable those of us in other parts of the world to participate? Holding them Sunday evening means those of us who have jobs can not participate. It's one thing getting up for an event 3am Sunday morning, but Monday is a little rough.

Thank you

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

I get what you're saying but its the 5th November. I can't really change the date of an annual event. I will speak to mods to see if we can do it again for the Australians and those who missed it.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules