Fishing contest - Results are in!

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Fishing Extravaganza Alert!

Hold onto your fishing hats, enthusiasts! This month, we're diving deep into an adventure that promises thrills, spills, and unforgettable catches! Have you ever seen the ocean shimmer with a splash of brilliant blue? It's not a gem, not a trick of light, but a chance to snag the elusive Blue Swordfish!

Whether you’re a fan of the age-old harpoon or the new majestic gilded trident, there's a chance for EVERYONE to feel the rush of battling this incredible creature from the depths!

But that's not all! Once you’ve made your catch, place it upon the scales. Watch in anticipation as the weight is recorded, etching your legacy into your player cache. And the best part? It’ll always remember your HEAVIEST catch! So go out there and outdo yourself!

A word to the wise – while the titans of this competition, the players with the heaviest catches, will remain cloaked in mystery, there's no stopping those cheeky braggarts from sharing their tales. But remember, the sea carries both fish and tales, so don't always believe what you hear!

And for the grand finale! As the sun sets on this month, the top three anglers will emerge from the shadows, their feats of skill and determination rewarded with prizes that will make even the old sea gods green with envy!

So, gather your gear, summon your spirit, and dive into this unparalleled fishing saga. The Blue Swordfish awaits. Are YOU up for the challenge?

TL;DR Fish as normal with harpoon or gilded trident, if you’re lucky you’ll catch a blue swordfish, weigh the swordfish on the scales, enter the competition automatically. Prizes will be given at the end of the month for the player with the heaviest weight. Weights will be kept secret.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Fishing contest results are in!
Top 10 fishing players
SlimTanti Total weight 955806
steyox  Total weight 955755
tom n jerry Total weight 955652
jaggs90 Total weight 955616
ven0mous Total weight 955599
Vet Dolius Total weight 955564
Link 15 Total weight 955561
E621 Total weight 955270
XxSkullsxX Total weight 955039
Tuvi Total weight 954970

All players above will be rewarded with "Neptunes Crown" this will enable a player, when worn, to only catch swordfish when fishing at swordfish/tuna spots.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Dolius vet account should not be allowed to wear Neptune's Crown

Big load Send PM

Steyo didn't win? That's a shocker. He's got competition now.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]