Vote UPADTE PlZ

Player avatar

u always win Send PM

Hi i want to suggest this update is a must to the future of the sever.

There is currently only one sever world. The problem with this is that the people not located in the right place will have bad ping. This problem will make it un fair to the people with bad ping. Some peoples ping makes them 5 seconds behind other players making any active on the game bs and the people with good ping a very high advantage. I have been playing the sever for years now and it doesn't seem like many new people are joining the game i think the reason for that is they have a bad ping connection to the game witch stops them from playing. i don't know how much money it cost to run a sever but i think there should be 2 or 3 worlds 1 sever for half the world and the 2 sever for the other half the world and maybe a 3 sever with adding sever 2 would make it more accessible to some players and team to use the fort and hotspot as well not just big teams bossing the game.

Please leave feed back to this topic.

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

People aren't not playing this game because their ping is bad lol. People don't play this game because it's old and there's better things to play?? Unfortunately is how it is. Creating more game worlds has been suggested so many times at this point we've lost count and it's always the same logical answer to this question/suggestion, why would we want to spread an already small playerbase out across multiple game worlds? It makes 0 sense unfortunately

PS: The most important thing for playing RSC is to have a STABLE connection. You could live in Australia with 500 ping, as long as you're on a stable (wired/ethernet) connection you're fine. Example, open CMD (windows), type ping rscrevolution.com and you should be seeing a minimum / maximum / average ping reading of roughly the same number. IF your results are all over the place it means your connection is unstable therefore you will lag. Typically 4g / hotspots / connecting to internet via wifi and all create issues. For example, typically in my hometown in the UK on fast fibre connection my min/max/average ping is 40. Just 1 hour away from there at my other property (rural area), connected via wifi to a 4g antenna, my ping is more like 150 but frequently jumps to 250-300++ which creates horrendous lag spikes in game.

TLDR; get a stable connection

Last edited by xfermepoop (2 Sep 2023 13:43)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]