Happy 10th Birthday

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

Happy 10th Birthday, RSCRevolution! Double digits, what an amazing milestone!

Over the years, we've seen a lot of dedicated moderators and admins come and go, all contributing their time to develop and maintain this game flawlessly. We must acknowledge some of the significant past contributors like N0m, Billy, Lucki & Nisti the list of mods who have contributed is massive. At present, we have a talented dev team led by Kleio, Terror, and Ven0m, along with the rest of the senior mod team Death, Mr T, Dolius & Playah.

This month is going to be packed with exciting events. Mods will be equipped with special items to give away, and we have a wide array of events planned, including Lotteries, survival challenges, hunger games, team deathmatches, and more.

The celebration kicks off this weekend with a week-long event called "Birthday Cakes." Similar to last year's popular cake event, you can acquire cakes by skilling and killing. Eating the cake may grant you a chance to obtain a Roon pickaxe to a christmas cracker.

Furthermore, we have added a birthday girl NPC in Edgeville who will task you with finding 10 birthday cake candles. Please note that the GUI may only show 4 candles, but trust us, you need to find all 10 different ones. Five of them are randomly placed around the map, while the other five are special drops from some "classic" NPCs. Successfully locating all 10 birthday cakes will reward you with 100k XP tokens. Please note you must start the mini quest in order to complete it, seems obvious but some people collect items and try to hand them in, equally once you've obtained the item and the quest rewards it, you can then drop it. You cannot use any rings to automatically pickup for you as this won't work, although telegrab will.

And let's not forget the flag mini quest currently active at Mage Bank in the high wilderness.

There are many more fun and games to be had throughout this month. We extend our heartfelt thanks to all the subscribers as your support massively helps us cover the ongoing server costs, allowing us to keep the game running smoothly. Cheers to a decade of RSCRevolution!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

panther king Send PM

is it really 10 years old? I just checked forum accounts and the oldest ones are from 2014 like mine

Player avatar

EWM Send PM

subscriber

panther king said:

is it really 10 years old? I just checked forum accounts and the oldest ones are from 2014 like mine

i think its 9 years mines 2014 also

Player avatar

Darksol Send PM

subscriber

Same here, July on both of my og forum accs.

Maybe n0m was running beta tests in late 2013 or something thus technically 10 years? idk just guessing.

As far as I know this game didn't officially launch until like april-june 2014. I know I signed up right near the beginning anyway it was the latest greatest server everyone was trying. I remember the combat xp was only 2X (maybe 4x max?) can't remember it's been so long.

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

If you study waybackmachine you'll find early posts from 2012-03-14 17:07:59 however we always use this photo image.png

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Pink and Blue Bottles Send PM

It existed before 2014 for sure but wasn't very popular. Then Pyru came out with a replica, Fate and n0m very quickly closed Rev v1 and followed suit and Rev V2 was born and here we are 10 years later. What a ride it's been, there's been highs and there's been lows, shout out to everyone who made it happen. I'm pretty much at the end of my tether with the game for various reasons but I hope many others can and will continue to enjoy it for many years to come. Despite many disagreements over the years I'd like to express my gratitude towards Kleio and Terror for keeping things going and this extends to all the rest of the staff, past and present. And thanks to the players for making it fun over the years.

Much love to you all, over and out from me.

From Poopsie <3

Player avatar

ephrin Send PM

subscriber

Happy Birthday!

[img]http://s15.postimg.org/v72kufao7/ephrin_signature.png[/img]

Player avatar

kiekeboe Send PM

subscriber

Happy Birthday RSCREVO.....

Pearlllll Send PM

Nice to see so many people talking about this. i want to share to everyone an application that can listen to free music and radio anytime and anywhere. Please visit
radio internetowe online