****Major changes to RSCR! SPRITES! Combine item feature (5/27)****

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

b u b b a jr said:

hands down the best post ive seen in a while would love all this to be added. Do you code like would u be able to make any of this or you just got the ideas?

I don't code, I just design. So it would have to be something the RSCR team would want to include and I could work with them on it.

It is however a ton of work and would take some time, but feel it would give RSCR even more ways to differentiate itself and continue to be the #1 server. Plus I believe the PK scene would be way more active with most of these changes.

Thanks for the feedback!

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Hey man,

I like what you did with my hardened r2h idea adding the dust thing to be able to put it in the furnace. Should be pretty expensive but worth the risk especially on flats which means you'd be able to loot something of actual value to make pking more interesting like back in 2002 when a rune set was worth a lot to most of us.

I love all the other ideas too; but there's one problem I see at the moment. IF you add all the high lvl potions and weaps/accessories, the max-hit will go WAY up, probably to around 50-55...which will be a problem in PVP  unless we add a way to increase max HP to something sensible to compensate.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Synbios said:

Hey man,

I like what you did with my hardened r2h idea adding the dust thing to be able to put it in the furnace. Should be pretty expensive but worth the risk especially on flats which means you'd be able to loot something of actual value to make pking more interesting like back in 2002 when a rune set was worth a lot to most of us.

I love all the other ideas too; but there's one problem I see at the moment. IF you add all the high lvl potions and weaps/accessories, the max-hit will go WAY up, probably to around 50-55...which will be a problem in PVP  unless we add a way to increase max HP to something sensible to compensate.

armor that gives HP bonuses.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

reset sever

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

Synbios said:

Hey man,

yeah i loved your idea and i thought the dust gave it added value for a rare drop plus the chance to crack making it hard to get.

The max hit with all this added is prob in the low 40s. Some stats could be adjusted to keep from going too high.
To counter high hits, the rings could be buffed to take more damage or you could wear dragon armor which gives higher armor bonus. Not all my ideas are flushed out yet and could use some tweaking.

But if you are going into wild lets say with all this new stuff and new weapons, you risk losing it which could be 10s of millions, most people don't pk with anywhere close that.

Maybe the new potions are not for wild. only DMing or staking or farming. The chances of hitting 38, 42, dead are also pretty slim. 33, 33, dead is pretty rare as it is but it could make things more exciting. But with new armor bonus will be harder to hit on also. Maybe there is a new prayer that only allows up to 36 to be hit when turned on? Many ideas but I see your point.

Thanks for the feedback.

Player avatar

Mattyice Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

Synbios said:

Hey man,

armor that gives HP bonuses.

~K!zL

never thought of that. but maybe hardened or better give hp bonus %.

Maybe there is a new potion that gives hp bonus like str, att, def.
max 3 hit in rsc was 108= 36 36 36. max 3 hit in rscr i think is 111 = 37 37 37. our hp is only 99. so its 9 or 12 over our max hp.
so new 3 hit max is say 129=43 43 43. so 129 minus 12 is 117. lets round up to 118 which is super pots, and make that a potion.
The herbs and secondaries will be rare for how powerful the potion is but this is an added element which could be interesting to use.
Will help training, pking, and staking.

Staking for example. lvl 61. depending on your stats, you may get a higher bonus than your opponent. if you have 60 hp and they have 63 hp. they may get an additional 1 or 2 hp with the potion than you. making the offset from 3 going to 4 or 5. new tactics to be used. new ways to make stakers now need to be thought about. just an idea...