A fucked up idea, but damn cool one!

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

Hey my damn fellow niggers and jews!

I was thinking about this shit with the PK scene, while watching Maze runner! haha

What about making a little city somewhere on the map, with houses and shit, and some kind of maze, there is no level restriction at all , free for any1 to kill any level, and theres a gate from the city to like "the wilderness" and every 30minutes, the gate opens, and is up for 15minutes, or 20, even 30? or whatever, and during that time, KILL ALL YOU CAN!

And u get warning message after lets say 20min, and the message says "The Gate is closing, better run to safety spot, which is this new city, if NOT, u get AUTO POISONED, or just DIE cause you didnt make it back to the city, i dunno if u guys get what im saying here, but wouldn't that be fun? LOL just tryna write what im thinking in my head atm, give me ur feedback, k thanks

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

+1

Would be real fun imo, also add like 1.5xp skilling XP in there, and make some skilling places, Ores/Furnaces etc,
PK FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

selling cocaina

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

PALLO said:

selling cocaina

Lmfao pallo, yoyo +1 for suggestions.. I'm not sure what to think of it lol...Who knows could be decent never know..Make a chest with nice loot but hard to get threw and find? But could attack players that you come across hunting the chest?  If timer runs out like u say and portal closes. Who ever is left has to fight it out and try find the chest? If there were only one guy left in portal he/she has to wait untill next portal opens to get back out? What about a portal where u have waves of npcs? Then compete with setting the highest wave completed by a player? With no paralyze monster.

Last edited by padwan121 (9 Nov 2015 13:48)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Helo_im_dln Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

I don’t think this would work dude.. would be nice if the server had a lot more people then maybe it could work