Right Click Team Members

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Suggestion: Add an option to right click team members

- You would have to right click a team member to attack them
- Make it toggable, so you can turn it on/off whenever
- Also make it applicable to Team DM/CTF/New collaborative events etc

Pros:

1) Prevent miss-clicking an ally during battles and wars (this happens all the time)

2) This simple feature can be extremely useful when there are massive wars or just regular battles in general

3) Extremely helpful when people are dd on top of each other, this feature will distinguish foe from ally

Last edited by humans (6 Sep 2019 15:40)

Player avatar

Durable Send PM

-1 we want pking to be difficult.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Durable said:

-1 we want pking to be difficult.

You probably never stepped inside wilderness. Accidentally clicking your m8 when people are dding on them is a common occurrence and this feature will solve that issue. It's simple and effective. Also, it's toggable so if you want pking to be "difficult" feel free to do so.

Player avatar

s0ft Send PM

subscriber

-1 this is dumb. You team so big that now you need a handicap to prevent you attacking mates? Pathetic.

How about this...BE BETTER AT PKING

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

-1 get good at the game instead

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Wow even I didn't think you were that bad

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

lololollolol

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

Well its happened, hell has officially frozen. I have to agree with nyx.

People are already using hotkeys to help themselves pk. We do not need a toggle so you don't accidentally click a teammate. I suggest we work on the problems at hand and that's clearly hotkeys and click delay. Some think it has gone away but let me make it very clear. There is still a 2 second delay before the guy moves AFTER clicking.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

ban yourself

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

looks like doctor has too much free time

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

xfermepoop Send PM

subscriber

Oprah123 said:

Well its happened, hell has officially frozen. I have to agree with nyx.

People are already using hotkeys to help themselves pk. We do not need a toggle so you don't accidentally click a teammate. I suggest we work on the problems at hand and that's clearly hotkeys and click delay. Some think it has gone away but let me make it very clear. There is still a 2 second delay before the guy moves AFTER clicking.

Stop playing on a tamagotchi, get yourself a computer or laptop i5 or above on a wired connection and please come back telling me you still have a delay so I can laugh at you some more

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CuVwd9w.png[/img]

Player avatar

soulus4 Send PM

I'm with you

Player avatar

Antmann 118 Send PM

Stop humans, just stop.. attacking your own teammates is part of the game and requires that person to get good. If you have a issue atta king your own team then go back to tdm where you belong