This is my biggest problem with the team system.

Player avatar

cidhighwind Send PM

Ok so what's up guys, it's Mine Shit, or Bob Ross, I made the bluedream team a while back now. One thing that annoys me about this team system, is because after we've put years leveling up the stats and a million or whatever in for the color, I keep logging in to find that one of the randoms we recruited just has leader rank for no reason. I shouldn't be having to worry that like someone that wasn't meant to have any rank in my team, is able to kick me and the other senior members from the team if they wanted to. Honestly I don't distrust the people on my team but I am sick of logging in and having to de-leader some random almost every day. Here's what I think needs to be changed about the team system

The rankings thing for members is literally garbage. There needs to be four ranks. Initiate, Veteran, Officer, Leader

-Initiate is a standard recruit, no access to team bank, no powers.
-Veteran is a person that's been around a while, or needs to have access to team bank, but does not have the power to add/remove members.
-Officer rank is basically like a moderator of the team, able to remove and add members, but not being able to change ranks.
-Leader should be like a fixed position unless it's given to anyone else. But if the system was changed up there'd be no need to have multiple leaders in any clan, and there should be added security to prevent the like original team creator, leader, from being taken out of that role by a glitch or another person in the team.

I've just never played an online game with such a paper thin and weird team system, despite the fact that you can pour money and effort into it.

Player avatar

frgpnce Send PM

I approve this message and helped put bluedream on the map!

Just to touch on this a little bit. Is there any rhyme or reason as to what constitutes the team list order?

For example Mine Shit made the team and he should be at the top of the list, and he was at 1 point. Now he  is in the middle of the pack. And the guy who is being questioned was moved to the top of the list. A slot which was held by someone with leader rank. It seems as though players are getting randomly moved around in the team list.

Last edited by frgpnce (7 Aug 2019 20:52)