Help with character threeper

Player avatar

dirtymax Send PM

I recieved a message today that my account threeper was banned for third party assistance but I never used anything, I was afk training on thugs in the wild. While at work I have my wife log my guy back in while she’s at home. Could I get some help please? Thank you

Edit.. for the record she doesn’t know how to play the game, I only taught her to log my guy back on

Last edited by dirtymax (29 May 2019 19:05)

Player avatar

dirtymax Send PM

Can anyone help?

Player avatar

dirtymax Send PM

It’s been like 3-4 days and I still haven’t heard a word from anyone about the issue....

Umbaman Send PM

subscriber

Staff is working on this. Be patient please smile

Player avatar

dirtymax Send PM

Umbaman said:

Staff is working on this. Be patient please smile

Sounds good, thank you for the response

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Hello,

Your character was banned for using 3rd party assistance to keep it logged in. The use of 3rd party assistance was easily confirmed and is not permitted here. Mods observed your character for many hours prior to your ban. I advise you to read the server rules and adhere to them moving forward. There will be zero tolerance if you are caught again. That being said, your appeal has been granted. You will find that your combat stats have been reduced to what they were before the use of 3rd party assistance was noted. Use this second chance wisely and legitimately. Welcome back.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!