Appeal

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Hello,

I am appealing the permanent ban on one of my characters: Neox.

The reason for the ban was because I sold a rare item for real world funds. I believe this ban is justified as I did break the rules. However, I want to attempt to appeal it due to my honestly about the situation and my transparacy about the issue. In addition, I can have a few people in game be character witnesses to the type of player I am. I always help people in global and try my best to help new players to the server. As you well know, I also report bugs frequently and do my best to find ways to replicate bugs so you guys have an easier time fixing them. Now I am not saying that this exonerates me or excuses the fact that I sold an item for real money, but is it something for you to consider.

If the ban is lifted, I also wish for you guys to consider leaving the bank the way it is. I did not buy any gold or buy any items myself. I did not bot and never botted on this server either. Because of this RMT, I also gained no in game benefit or advantage.

Whatever the result I hope to continue playing here with a good standing going forward. Thanks.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Even though you came forward, you only did so after being banned from a certain website.

In order to keep things fair,  your bank must be wiped for an unban.  This is how it is done for anyone banned for rwt.

That being said, your account will be unbanned in 3 days, with a bank wipe.