Range guild

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

Bring back the wildy login freeze inside ranged guild area.   People are parking flats in there and logging in and quickly pking people with no armour or food.  It makes this great area unusable. 10, 15 seconds or so freeze just so people have a chance to get away would be nice.  Another idea is make it  80 or so ranged to get inside.  Also making it always a members wildy area would be nice.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Wild is wild that's the risks

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

I realize the risks.  But that is a pretty dirty move.  Killing afk whatever I don't care that's the risk you take going afk.  But having an account or 2 just sitting in there waiting and logging in every 15 min for easy prey is pretty fucked.  Ruins the whole area.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Tjd9 said:

I realize the risks.  But that is a pretty dirty move.  Killing afk whatever I don't care that's the risk you take going afk.  But having an account or 2 just sitting in there waiting and logging in every 15 min for easy prey is pretty fucked.  Ruins the whole area.

Do what I did make an account to protect ur self man people want them free arrows n that kd

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (24 Sep 2016 07:33)

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

I have not been there yet because I dont want to risk. If you dont like the risk, dont risk it lol.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

CrohnsKid said:

I have not been there yet because I dont want to risk. If you dont like the risk, dont risk it lol.

Tip is dungeon rats is great xp out of wild

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

I knew I would hear the same things you guys posted.  risk reward I get it.  I don't mind the risk, it's just the way people are doing it which is shitty.  Shouldn't be able to log in and instantly start attacking against people who obviously aren't set up to pk.  At least walk up in there and kill me.  Dont surprise people by parking a flat in there and log in and insta attack. It's just a dirty move.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

There is a safer range guild tongue

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

members always like red dragon would be nice

rest of it no thanks

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

Cub said:

There is a safer range guild tongue

Where?

Focus on science.

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

I think you should be required to have 40+ ish ranged to enter. Same as almost all other guilds. If you don't wanna be killed,  leave wild. I used to train there and kept an alt for protection and another alt to hold loot etc.