after duel hp....

Player avatar

baltax02 Send PM

I had the unfortunate  Learnine curve of losing a duel basically  by default due to not being fully healed before duel. I'm fairly new to this server/classic.
I was rushed into a second duel and didn't  realize  after the duel you don't go back to full hp.
I'm suggesting one of two solutions to stop new players and of course space casee other members for that matter losing duels due to starting  without  full health.
1. A simple  warning pop up if your not full hp
Or
2. Fully heal after duel (would  also have  to make one unable to duel unless full health other wise it could be abused to heal without food I'm sure)

Some say just heal up and it's not a big deal yeah that's all fine and dandy,  but do you want  to discurage newer members on the server when fail to realize you don't heal after the duel and lose the next obe basically  by default.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I think an educated player making a staking guild would help as well. Not too detailed but enough to let you know the basics. I wouldn't like the auto heal. Dueling and staking are a big part of food on this server as well as pking. Wouldnt want to break the food market. Maybe a message saying your up isn't full would work. Just add it to the duel screen. HP: red dot means not full green dot means full health.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

baltax02 Send PM

scornedmagi said:

I think an educated player making a staking guild would help as well. Not too detailed but enough to let you know the basics. I wouldn't like the auto heal. Dueling and staking are a big part of food on this server as well as pking. Wouldnt want to break the food market. Maybe a message saying your up isn't full would work. Just add it to the duel screen. HP: red dot means not full green dot means full health.

Good point on the auto heal effecting the market on food! I agree a simple message would suffice. Just a little warning. I can make what I lost back pretty quickly as nit wasn't to much but people are staking big amounts and if a newer player loses enough by default of starting with half if not lower hp could cause them to quit! Community is already  pretty small don't need to run off new members. Simple warning your hp is not 100% with an okay box to click okay.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

As I told ya last night it really sucks I still do it once in a blue moon all you can do is take the L and learn from your mistakes. I do like the heal after a stake thing but it would prob be abused for food.

Off topic few weeks ago I saw a 3 win a stake click a imp accidentally and got 1 hit shit was funny as shit

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

I know the feeling. I've lost phat stake because of that <- Since that time, I'm healing by myself after every stake (first thing I do).

I approve the idea to have warning "Not full hp".

However -> You have to learn and learn fast.

Player avatar

baltax02 Send PM

Trust me i won't do that again lol but why should be let other new stakers fall to that same unfortunate  event is more the meaning of this idea lol. Hope we can see a warning. After the point about food usage or abusing the heal factor auto heal I think is a bad idea

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

baltax02 said:

Trust me i won't do that again lol but why should be let other new stakers fall to that same unfortunate  event is more the meaning of this idea lol. Hope we can see a warning. After the point about food usage or abusing the heal factor auto heal I think is a bad idea

Most people are somewhat familiar with the system b4 they play

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

baltax02 said:

It's like going back into wilderness when you forgot to heal, you get into first fight and get ko'ed. = Your responsibility to heal. It's not about you , it's not about others. It's how it is.

Player avatar

baltax02 Send PM

I'm not blaming anyone at this point it definitely  was my own fault and that is what it is, but truly I figured after the duel I would be full hp again hence I have never played classic only rs2 and or 3 and dueling arena healed you after battle. A simple warning screen if your not full hp could save alot of misfortune for many.