Exp Blocker

Player avatar

insanelord Send PM

DMM2_Participant

My idea for an exp blocker is for those who accidentally ruin their pures!

Its a basic and simple suggestion, as i have already ruined my idea of a pure i wondered, why not on the great RSCRevolution, could we not simply block exp gained in a certain skill for accidental clicks? If it may seem too much of a "broken" kind of idea, it could only effect 1 skill at a time.

Few ways i think this could work is, for simplicity sakes, Right click on the skill and have an option to disable exp gain. Or have an NPC to talk to and pay money to block exp in the skill for a certain amount of time.

Thanks for checkin out my idea!

~InsaneLord

Player avatar

Tempchar69 Send PM

Sounds pretty good to me. I've ruined several pures before now due to misclicks.

Here to help.

Player avatar

Zm Send PM

subscriber

This was suggested many times! We need option to set combat style and toggle window. How hard is that? Or we dont have it because ppl spending gold subs later for misclicks?

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Zm said:

This was suggested many times! We need option to set combat style and toggle window. How hard is that? Or we dont have it because ppl spending gold subs later for misclicks?

They have to make money somehow? There wouldn't be a game for us to play if there weren't subs to sell. It's a business and a business needs to make money

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

-1 I will however +1 the toggle style in setting menu to prevent gaining in a certain combat skill

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!