my lil buddy

Player avatar

rscr86 Send PM

i was banned for trolling a hide n seek but i do not see where u can be banned for trolling in the GAME RULES. people troll all the time and are not banned for it.

RSCRevolution - Game Rules
No third party software (We do not allow any third party programs, auto clickers, mouse recorders, or bots that will play the game for you. Staff reserve the right to ban the accounts related to any third party software use permanantly if caught breaking this rule.)

No account sharing (We do not allow players to share accounts, characters, or login information. You are the only owner and only one allowed to play on your account. Staff reserve the right to ban any accounts involved in account sharing, as well as any accounts or IP addresses related to account sharing should the staff deem it necessary.)

No staff impersonation (Users who are caught impersonating staff members will be instantly banned. If the impersonator is caught again an ip ban will be instated, followed by a ban of all accounts in link with the impersonator.)
Bug abuse If you find a bug, you are obligated to report it in the bug report section. If it's a server breaking or potentially abusable bug, please contact a staff member via PM on the forums instead of posting it in the bug report section. The staff list can be found here. If you are found abusing any bug, you will be banned.

No real world trading (RWT, which include sales of in game items, accounts, other games' currency/accounts, is prohibited and users caught doing RWT will be banned immediately. We reserve the right to ban any accounts linked to the abusers' accounts caught in the act.)
Offensive language (Users caught being offensive towards other players: Racism, Personal Insults, Real life threats, etc. will be banned. There is a difference between taunting for more action in game and actually making fun of or insulting someone.)

No Scamming, Hacking, or Phishing (People caught scamming, hacking or phishing other users' account information/private information will be banned immediately.)