Party invite

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Hello,

So yesterday during staking (yellow phat vs maddog), I got spammed by "Death by 3s" with party invites. I had private messages blocked : on.
After that I found out from Pluto that there's no way to block these requests.

Can this be fixed? With private messages block : on , this invite should turn as "ignored".

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

IMO Both Maddog and Death by 3s should be banned for abusing the duel system.

Player avatar

finland sucks Send PM

subscriber

i agree this is a very serious offense and they both should be perm banned. this is a form of trolling which seriously effect another player and can give someone a advantage over another player. Also that jedi guy was banned for trolling hide and seek so in this case this is alot worst then what jedi did.

Last edited by finland sucks (8 Sep 2016 12:52)

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Maddog is not responsible for this.

Death by 3s is and he received warning from Pluto, so back to business. We need fix for this.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Ummm I trolled hide and seek a few times before you did on one of my accounts and didn't get in trouble at all... well 2 were for an orange which I was quite literal about but one I was somewhere impossible to get to.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

It's duel block  that blocks it umad

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

It's duel block  that blocks it umad

Yes- it's duel block.

x9pUysM.png

now that you trolled me during stake, please stay out of my topic.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Jedi banned for a pk bug that he snitched on someone else for.... someone party glitched and lvled in a stake on me they didn't get banned shit happens qq more it a 2d game rip ur yellow

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (9 Sep 2016 17:34)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

The ignore request chat button doesn't work either.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Jedi banned for a pk bug that he snitched on someone else for.... someone party glitched and lvled in a stake on me they didn't get banned shit happens qq more it a 2d game rip ur yellow

You have too small brain because of smoking weed or something? I'm not complaining, I'm not blaming Maddog - I'm just requesting a fix in Support forum for this.

My request is completely legitimate.

I also don't care who is banned for what.

Just please stay on point and fix this -> Also stop spamming here. If you're a douchebag - whatever - let it be smile

Last edited by Zubrils (9 Sep 2016 20:47)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

If u don't care why u naming pplz I think party request should be programmed not to come up during duels or xp sharing shit happen to atleast everyone once

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (10 Sep 2016 04:43)

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

We should have a command to block party invites in the next patch.

Sweet! Good work, this needs to be released asap.

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

and ban the users who trolled ppl simple pluto.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Amber Rose said:

Pluto said:

and ban the users who trolled ppl simple pluto.

U so sad Jedi shit blows up in ur face n u go n start brown nosing the admin unlike u if i was Eva to get banned I'd call it a day n Neva look back un like u... I got shit tons of screen shots abuse that be posted  if I was Eva banned

For  anyone that dint know what's shoves up this mamas boys ass look off topic "narco" truth hurts man got no comebacks on that topic BC im keeping it real so u resort to this  u funny style

Jedi u gotta relize u think u a gangsta but even in a 2 d game u snitched on someone get banned for the same thing u snitched on someone for you was best buddy's with stevo and you steel all his items you make up the definition of a rat

U been banned twice both all maxed stats n u ran it back yet again n maxed yet again it's obvious that all u got going is rscr n they don't even give a fk bout u so keep kissing ass

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (13 Sep 2016 21:50)

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

say what you want you broke the rules like i did i got banned u didnt move on. you blowing this shit up for nothing. i will not say anymore to you about this or anything related to it. guess what  there coming your way lol

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Amber Rose said:

say what you want you broke the rules like i did i got banned u didnt move on. you blowing this shit up for nothing. i will not say anymore to you about this or anything related to it. guess what  there coming your way lol

Shaking

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Thats good where the solution to lvling during a stake?