Pked skill capes and gauntlets

Player avatar

Foreskinmask Send PM

subscriber

I think it would be neat if pkers could loot those items with skill or quest requirement needed to wield the items.

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

+1

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Sure as long as they themselves cannot wield them without meeting the requirements, and the items remain non tradable.

Last edited by Ghasp (1 Sep 2016 04:10)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Sure as long as they themselves cannot wield them without meeting the requirements and they remain non tradable.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Foreskinmask Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Sure as long as they themselves cannot wield them without meeting the requirements, and the items remain non tradable.

One of the main reasons to loot these items is so they could be sold to people who can use them. In the case of gauntlets, it would reward pkers by not making them have to go through the process of replenishing their gauntlets which is quite time consuming.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Foreskinmask said:

Ghasp said:

One of the main reasons to loot these items is so they could be sold to people who can use them. In the case of gauntlets, it would reward pkers by not making them have to go through the process of replenishing their gauntlets which is quite time consuming.

It would also mean that nobody would ever do underground pass again. As they would just buy gaunts off of players who have already finished it.

-1 dumb idea.

Player avatar

Foreskinmask Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Foreskinmask said:

Ghasp said:

It would also mean that nobody would ever do underground pass again. As they would just buy gaunts off of players who have already finished it.

-1 dumb idea.

Players would still need the quest requirement to wear them. It just means you can buy them from other players instead of going through the underground process to buy more once you run out. I should have been more specific.

Player avatar

Foreskinmask Send PM

subscriber

Mod Tru said:

Foreskinmask said:

GLeU said:

-1 dumb idea.

Players would still need the quest requirement to wear them. It just means you can buy them from other players instead of going through the underground process to buy more once you run out. I should have been more specific.

Thats why you get Family crest gaunts.
Same stats, will never ever lose em! big_smile

Family crest doesn't go that well on any toon with low magic.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

If the items became tradeable I will have to change to -1

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

-1 if anything capes should be like gaunts where you don't lose if you die. Nobody pks with them because of it.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Foreskinmask said:

GLeU said:

Foreskinmask said:

-1 dumb idea.

You can wear guants without finishing the quest so....

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.