Last Man Standing

Player avatar

Ranch is life Send PM

subscriber

Last Man Standing (known as LMS) is a player-versus-player minigame. 10 players are transported onto an island where they must fight for survival with nothing and their prayer points severely drained, and must loot whatever items are found on the island.

Competitive - In Competitive mode, players are to deposit a minimum of 50,000 coins into the coffer to participate.

Upon arrival to the island, the player's combat stats, as well as agility, are boosted to 99 for the duration of the game. The only exception is defence, which is only boosted to 70. Prayer points are drained to 10 at the start of the game.

The only item given to each player at the beginning of the game is a Steel 2h. To improve the chance of survival, players must loot a plethora of items hidden in chests,
which contain various items such as rune packs, combat equipment, food and potions

When you kill a player you will get whatever they have to sell to the shop to buy more usefull items or keep for yourself, you also get a bonus 4 swordfish

Players who have excess combat equipment can sell them to a shopkeeper, which are found throughout the island, to obtain survival tokens, which can be exchanged for various equipment:

Sell                        Price
Swordfish                                     1                           2
Shark                                           2                            3
Rune 2h                                        4                          10
Rune platebody                            4                            8
Rune platelegs                              3                           8
Rune large helm                            3                           7
Magic bow+20 rune arrows           5                          10
Dragon axe                                   10                         20
Rune kiteshield                              4                          8
Amulet of power                             3                          6
Fire Blast rune pack(20 casts)         3                           6
+more that i havn't added yet

Single player combat to prevent teaming with a 10 second delay between targets

30 chests on the island all with 3-5 items each including food,potions,combat equipment, all random

Each person enters with 50k- winner takes all with 500k - or create a money sink and make winner take 450k

Its a lot of RNG, but a lot of fun - sometimes you get shit items from chests, sometimes you get good items

Will update more

Last edited by Ranch is life (28 Aug 2016 23:17)

also known as :
SOSA, KNACK ,sirtheodore,runemed,gucci ,argentina
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VjIYsV0.png[/img]

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I'd make it so players names are invisible also so you can't tell who is who. I like the idea though!

Player avatar

jarevalo82 Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

Lvb Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

+1 I think it should be level based with a que. Can join and play then when 5man or 10 join you get pop up saying it's ready. Also gold sink like 10k per person. 60k for competitive. Sink 10k every time. Could be 5k sink as well.

Last edited by scornedmagi (29 Aug 2016 03:40)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Ranch is life Send PM

subscriber

BUMP

also known as :
SOSA, KNACK ,sirtheodore,runemed,gucci ,argentina
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VjIYsV0.png[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Great idea for a future update! Maybe one day we can have scripted events like these and others (hns,survival,etc.) So mods can just use commands and setup easier/ more efficient

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

It is an interesting Idea because you'd be "pking" without the risk of losing your items (200-500k a pk trip) and would be great to see +1

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

To be honest was excited when I saw this. Maybe fewer chests and items in each to make it more about finding and killing a player than exploring completely?

Liked the idea to make names Invisible as well to add intrigue and stop gentleman's agreements between friends to wait it out til the end and split.

Player avatar

RickSanchez Send PM

subscriber

+1

Focus on science.

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

Billy this is a more in-depth idea of what I was telling you. rscrevolution's OSRS has this as a minigame and its pretty darn fun. Only thing I do is OSRS if I even log in anymore lol. Would love to see a RSC style minigame or Event of Last Man Standing.