Ironman issues

Player avatar

JesseMcCool Send PM

subscriber

Hello glorious person of power who is able to help solve my issue. On my Ultimate Ironman I am attempting to finish Family Crest, after overcoming my incompetence and passing the lever puzzle I am left with a small issue that is making it quite impossible to beat the quest.
I currently have to beat the Chronozon, and loot the last Crest Piece but everytime I kill the beast and he drops the piece the game tell me I cannot loot items from PVP because I am an ironman account.

I look forward to you and your fellow teammates addressing the issues me and my fellow Ironmen and Ironwomen face in regards to questing.

Much love,
Ulti Ironic

Player avatar

JesseMcCool Send PM

subscriber

Hey Pluto, Mod Tee and I tried that after many troubleshoots. I was still getting the same message that I was when trying to loot the kill.

Unfortunately I died an hour before DXPW started and wont need to finish the quest anytime soon.

Thank you for your help thus far guys.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

This would be in line with not being able to complete hero's and shield of arrav wouldn't it? I would love a fix for all 3 of these... perhaps the Ironman tutor in lumbridge could give these to you after you complete your part of said quest,

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.