Low level pking

Player avatar

cozybats Send PM

subscriber

With double xp weekend coming up it would be a good time for everyone, that doesn't already have one,  to make a low level pker. Low level means low cost so everyone could join in with this. I'd like to see wildy active again like how It was when we all played years ago. This way if you get teamed, multilogged, d/c during fight or whatever it doesn't matter as cost to resupply is so low.  I can help out with food/items for newer players. Message in game or on here if needed.

Last edited by cozybats (22 Aug 2016 02:12)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

low level pking sucks major farts.

Player avatar

cozybats Send PM

subscriber

But it's fun and cheap and if people enjoy it there will be more chance of them moving onto higher level pking

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

New players should make a low lvl first then pk with it while training higher afk. If all you do is grind training,  you'll never stay long enough to pk.  Many people will give newbies free items to pk with tuna m2h etc.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

People won't stick around while every time they try to PK someone multi logs them.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

People won't stick around while every time they try to PK someone multi logs them.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

I enjoy pking on 33s. Get fun when its 5v5. However some people do try to ruin the fun at the castle by purposely bring level 40s and such, just because they cant stand to lose.

Player avatar

cozybats Send PM

subscriber

I think if there was more players pking multilogging would die down anyway as it'd be alot harder to do it with so many people around. Granted, people will bring higher levels to places like Castle, but even if it means pking around border it'll still be more fun than not pking at all

Player avatar

natsudrag420 Send PM

subscriber

cozybats said:

With double xp weekend coming up it would be a good time for everyone, that doesn't already have one,  to make a low level pker. Low level means low cost so everyone could join in with this. I'd like to see wildy active again like how It was when we all played years ago. This way if you get teamed, multilogged, d/c during fight or whatever it doesn't matter as cost to resupply is so low.  I can help out with food/items for newer players. Message in game or on here if needed.

This would be fun and if this becomes a big thing then we may see low level players walking around with pk capes on lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

cozybats said:

I think if there was more players pking multilogging would die down anyway as it'd be alot harder to do it with so many people around. Granted, people will bring higher levels to places like Castle, but even if it means pking around border it'll still be more fun than not pking at all

It's the multi loggers that are stopping more people from PKing, the same people moaning about not enough people in wild are the same ones multi logging and putting people off.

I joined 2 weeks ago, PKed at various levels and each time I fight someone, then boom there next character comes along.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

cozybats Send PM

subscriber

This is why I only really pk in f2p. More chance of surviving when the inevitable happens