Cant load game

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

Yea having trouble logging in again, like when the servers down, i click sign in and the game just doesnr load  any ideas?
I am playing on droid

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

I'm having the same problem. All afternoon its been lag and about an hour ago I can't keep connected for more than 5 minutes. Now it hangs on the connecting to server prompt.

Last edited by MyDanny (20 Aug 2016 03:08)

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

MyDanny said:

I'm having the same problem. All afternoon its been lag and about an hour ago I can't keep connected for more than 5 minutes. Now it hangs on the connecting to server prompt.

Whyvare you doing this to me and danny:(

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

It's revenge by someone, and illegal, read on...In computing, a denial-of-service (DoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users, such as to temporarily or indefinitely interrupt or suspend services of a host connected to the Internet. Denial of service is typically accomplished by flooding the targeted machine or resource with superfluous requests in an attempt to overload systems and prevent some or all legitimate requests from being fulfilled.[1]

A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) is where the attack source is more than one, often thousands of, unique IP addresses. It is analogous to a group of people crowding the entry door or gate to a shop or business, and not letting legitimate parties enter into the shop or business, disrupting normal operations. The scale of DDoS attacks has continued to rise over recent years, even reaching over 400Gbit/s.

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

Suboxone Send PM

subscriber

Yea I been trying to login for about 2 hours now....do you guys need a fkin better firewall or something??? I'll open a go fund me account for you. I'm losing time I've paid and contributed real $$ cuz I love this server  first our dbl XP gets postponed I buy an XP egg and 15 minute after I use it server are down again?? That's 2 xp eggs around 4m wasted... come on guys...stop hacking our server were a small close knit community and the game is being  ruined and alot of our loyal players our PAYING players are losing stuff we clearly won't be reimbursed for...this really sucks guys...