Double Xp weekend....

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

Pluto's words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you have probably noticed we suffered some downtime. At first it was slow load times, then it turned into inaccessible servers. Ever since then Fate has been working many hours to get the website and game back up and running. As of now, the website is working, however the game client is not.

EDIT: Server is up and running! Enjoy / Fate.

The game client should be working by sometime tomorrow.

The good news that comes of this is that we will be having a double experience event this weekend, which will go from Friday - Sunday (dates are subject to change -- we will make another thread with double EXP information once server is fully operational).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This server is getting beyond a joke now. Dont promise anything if it isnt going to happen

Last edited by pricey (18 Aug 2016 21:11)

Ironman - #1 I R0 N
Ultimate Ironman - #? U I R0 N

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

dates are subject to change <---------- do you even read?

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

xxKDxx said:

dates are subject to change <---------- do you even read?

I can clearly read, and clearly states double experience this weekend.

Ironman - #1 I R0 N

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

pricey said:

Pluto's words.

...The good news that comes of this is that we will be having a double experience event this weekend, which will go from Friday - Sunday (dates are subject to change -- we will make another thread with double EXP information once server is fully operational).

Incase you haven't noticed they've recently become a man short, the whole shit then crashed shortly after, then today we find out accounts are being compromised from people using the same passwords on another site as on here, which they now have to deal with aswell.

Dude, i'm not suckup, i've done my bit of complaining on here, but what you are doing here is just plain childish.

Suck it up buttercup.

Am sure you've complained about more childish things than this.

And its not just me complaining. There's alot of people who have bought subs especially for this weekend...

Ironman - #1 I R0 N

Player avatar

pricey Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Yes, "dates are subject to change". We will be having a double experience event in the near future, not this weekend.

Why didn't you say there will be a double experience weekend coming up, i will confirm dates nearer the time..

But instead you inform your community and say we will be having a double experience this weekend.. then change it.. Doesn't look too good does it.

Ironman - #1 I R0 N

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Looks to me like they were planning on having a double experience weekend, but they knew shot could hit the fan so they left the dates open to change, and encouraged people to wait until the actual post for it came up giving the exact details. Trust me I have had my issues with Pluto but I am not going to fault him for this. You should have waited for the actual thread announcing it with actual dates and times. No one but yourself to blame good sir.

Last edited by Ghasp (19 Aug 2016 06:22)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I needed more time to gather materials anyways tongue

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

i noticed another server got double xp this weekend  so they prob pushed it off so we can get more of them fks over here during it...

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

Here are the facts regarding this:
1. We wanted to make sure that the server is stable.
2. Double EXP will be in the near future, in which case we can send out a proper message to everyone that plays to take advantage of it.
3. All admins didn't agree on this weekend. Why? (See #1 and #2).

Hopefully that answers your questions.

how many admins are there and who disagreed? you have already disagreed with n0m request to unban my account so i am going to assumeing your the admin who disagreed.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Ooooohhhwoooowwooowww Jedi's cryin dunnunun bow wow dununun

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.