Combat EXP boost - Lets bring back PKing and Staking.

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

Hear me out....

At the moment, Pking isn't really that alive. What if the combat EXP was tripled, or even quadrupled, so that leveling COMBAT ONLY stats, would be faster and easier?

This would make PKing actually booming again because it doesn't take people 2 weeks to make a pker. I think it would bring this server more ... to life. Rather than just people complaining about nothing to do in wildy.

Think about it like this;
A new player joins RSCR, hes happy to be playing RSC again.. But remembers the horrible 1 month per 99 stat from original RSC. Reluctant, he still continues to give RSCR a try. First chicken kill, gains a bunch of strength levels. He now becomes motivated and says "Holy crap I can PK in 2 days, not a month!" He then tells his friends and those friends tell friends, etc.

We now have 50 kids sitting on edge boarder on 33's, and 35 kids up at castle on pures.
We have 30 kids sitting in edge asking to stake at level 65 (This was the original staking level, not this 55 crap lol)

Skilling EXP should stay the same as it is right now. We need to keep the economy booming like it is. But combat exp doesn't affect the economy. In fact it will boost the economy because more people will be buying food and pots to PK with.

Please, consider this. WE need PKing to be active. But new players wont sit here for a week trying to make a pure while getting AFK killed 24/7.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

the same ppl will complain that others have more chars / with better stats.. Nothing has changed over the years no matter what the xp rate is - ppl are allready complaning about some people having 2-3 chars within the same lvl range, imagine what it would look like if that were doubled..
It takes less than a week to make pretty much any char besides 99 flats maybe - especially if u have android phone to afk on..
I for sure dont think its the xp rate that keeps people away from pking.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Dumb idea server already filled with people who have to many accs as it is we don't want people to have 50 flats each

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

the same ppl will complain that others have more chars / with better stats.. Nothing has changed over the years no matter what the xp rate is - ppl are allready complaning about some people having 2-3 chars within the same lvl range, imagine what it would look like if that were doubled..
It takes less than a week to make pretty much any char besides 99 flats maybe - especially if u have android phone to afk on..

I know the struggle of trying to train as a new player when other people have already gotten pking stats. My KDR for my pure is like 0 - 30 so far.

All from being killed while AFK.

If people complain, they can just make more themselves. Nothing stopping them when the EXP is a lot higher. Its def the EXP rate thats making new players quit. They join to PK, and they can't pk when they attempt to train, only to end up in lumby every 20 mins.

In fact, I've brought probably 20-30ish new players here, who are AVID pkers. All they want to do is PK. They quit after being killed at castle rats every single time.

Now if that EXP rate was higher, so it only took like 3 days to hit a 40 1 99 so they can PK, it wouldn't matter. But at the moment it takes at least a week without sub to hit 40 1 99. That doesn't even include the damn walk backs from lumb.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Unknownx said:

larsftw said:

I know the struggle of trying to train as a new player when other people have already gotten pking stats. My KDR for my pure is like 0 - 30 so far.

If people complain, they can just make more themselves. Nothing stopping them when the EXP is a lot higher. Its def the EXP rate thats making new players quit. They join to PK, and they can't pk when they attempt to train, only to end up in lumby every 20 mins.

In fact, I've brought probably 20-30ish new players here, who are AVID pkers. All they want to do is PK. They quit after being killed at castle rats every single time.

Now if that EXP rate was higher, so it only took like 3 days to hit a 40 1 99 so they can PK, it wouldn't matter. But at the moment it takes at least a week without sub to hit 40 1 99. That doesn't even include the damn walk backs from lumb.

Dont like being afk killed don't go or don't train in wild it's not a hard concept as long as it 30 def + it's easier to train out of wild. And your the last that should be talking about afk kills when ur team fights us they all leave to go afk kill.. assuming you unknown pker

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (18 Aug 2016 19:46)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Unknownx said:

larsftw said:

Dont like being afk killed don't go or don't train in wild it's not a hard concept as long as it 30 def + it's easier to train out of wild. And your the last that should be talking about afk kills when ur team fights us they all leave to go afk kill.. assuming you unknown pker

I'm not unknown pker.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

The best pking was when the server was 2.5x rates. Your logic is flawed.

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

The best pking was when the server was 2.5x rates. Your logic is flawed.

When the server was new and not many people had already fully maxed pkers.

You guys have had a 2 year head start on the new people who join. Lets see you get all your accounts wiped and start brand new, and see if you continue to play or not.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Worst idea I have heard in a long time, the fast combat xp rates already have flooded the server with too many high lvl players who constantly farm high lvl npcs and bring tons of gp and items into the game.  This would only serve to amplify this and the other issues we hear complained about constantly. I.e. multilogging, uneven matches, etc. If you want to own the wild earn it. Of course someone who has been on the server 2 years is going to have a head start and that is how it should be. They invested time and are reaping the benefits and if you want the same then you should have to put in just as much as they have. If you are against multi logging get a team together and take out the multi loggers. If you don't like uneven fights use the forums and get your own team going.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

I think if we had the ability to form guilds/clans whatever you want to call them on the website and then be able to see the clan/guild name in game on the character. maybe a guild skull I or something easiest to code. Basically just like tibias guild system. Doubt anyone has even heard of it though lol.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

They should just link exp to wildreness level, so there are reasons for people to go high wild and not afk

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]