Buy posting in AH

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

It would be awesome if we could be able to put up an buy item auction in AH for an item we want at a price we want.

We would have 3 tabs in AH, Buy, Sell, Your auctions.

In the Buy tab, you're able to say you want to buy Swordfish for 490gp each, and put the quantity in, and it takes the GP from your inventory for said items. The person who wants to sell at that price, can have the swordfish on them and do the transaction, thus taking the swordfish from his/her inventory and receiving the GP.

This would make it easier to see what kind of items are in demand.

Edit -

This can also help with new players as well.. Say someone wants to level up crafting but no one is selling cow hide for them to do so.. They can put up in AH that they are buying 10,000 cow hide at idk 50gp each or something.. a new player can see that and be like "hey I can go kill cows and get him cow hide and get money".

I think it would be a good thing.

Last edited by Unknownx (18 Aug 2016 15:36)

Player avatar

jarevalo82 Send PM

subscriber

+1 and maybe include a way to negotiate with people parking items/mats in AH for prices above market value? I get that it's up to the seller to dictate asking price, but gouging is another thing

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

This is exactly how GE is working in RS2. I support the idea, but the auction has to be changed to only work as a Request item + price, sell your price, if lower or equal it's sold. Yeah you get the idea.

More efficient, not to mention how heavy our auction house currently is.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

This is exactly how GE is working in RS2. I support the idea, but the auction has to be changed to only work as a Request item + price, sell your price, if lower or equal it's sold. Yeah you get the idea.

More efficient, not to mention how heavy our auction house currently is.

Yeah thats what I meant. I guess I should have said "Buy auctions" instead of "offer" but yeah you know what I meant. smile

Player avatar

Mod Sno Send PM

subscriber

I like this idea. A +1 to you.

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

yeah sounds good but i think is not easy to code up... i mean nothing is imposible to n0m O.o

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

+1+1

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Unknownx Send PM

subscriber

blahhblahh said:

yeah sounds good but i think is not easy to code up... i mean nothing is imposible to n0m O.o

The entire thing is basically already coded in. Its just swapping the current AH feature to accept GP instead of items, and items for the GP when someone buys. Shouldn't be too much work tbh.