Help getting PADWAN's client working

Player avatar

boost Send PM

subscriber

For a while now padwan doesnt play because his client wont connect to server

ive team viewered him and cleared his cache which worked for a day or two, but then he cant login anymore

i cleared his cache again and downloaded latest client but when he types user and pw it just wont connect to server

any help?

E R A S E R

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

boost said:

For a while now padwan doesnt play because his client wont connect to server

ive team viewered him and cleared his cache which worked for a day or two, but then he cant login anymore

i cleared his cache again and downloaded latest client but when he types user and pw it just wont connect to server

any help?

Yo bud I spoke to n0m, he said that's strange have I tryed turning my fire wall off. I didn't feel comfortable doing this..tryed it None the less with no success. Guess I'll just have to leave it for the time been zzz.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

What type of internet are you using? How slow is it?

Not home atm all I know is it's slow according to olly. The performance shows tbh..it's still should at least let me log in..it's bizarre..

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

No, it worked then next day didn't. Then day after it worked and from then on decided it didn't want to have none of it.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Tomorrow if you have time to team veiw around half 4 uk time? Let me know thanks.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

i sense the biggest #exposed this world has yet to see is in the making.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

i sense the biggest #exposed this world has yet to see is in the making.

You caught me red handed #exposed

Player avatar

boost Send PM

subscriber

padwan has got shitty internet, but capable of connecting to rscr server.
it has worked for years before.
he can connect to other servers like real rsc/rs2/rs3 etc

just wont connect to rscr weird as hell

were losing out on a loyal good player here we need to get him online!

E R A S E R

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

What ports can he open to rscr? Maybe an exception to the firewall might help. And run it through your antivirus.  Maybe it flagged a file for some reason and quarantined it? Hope this helps...

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

What ports can he open to rscr? Maybe an exception to the firewall might help. And run it through your antivirus.  Maybe it flagged a file for some reason and quarantined it? Hope this helps...

Doubt it's that I'm too basic with computers tbh..pluto please reply or nom letting me know when u can help threw team view? Thanks.

Last edited by padwan121 (13 Aug 2016 18:49)

Player avatar

Fix Send PM

subscriber

Did it work? I'd uninstall and reinstall java to see if that works

Player avatar

Sai Send PM

I know this is a bit of a long shot...   But could his host file be doing it? Weirder shit has happened,  I've had some bad experiences with my android's host file...  Wouldn't let me connect to Google play store, Google chrome(or any web browser) , or most of any of my game's  due to a compromised version of freedom.
From what I researched when I had that  issue the host file can fuck up a lot of shit when it's  being fucked with on PC, Android,  And pretty much any other device...  Worth a shot?

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Is he on pc? Download wireshark and see if youre even communicating with the server at the point of login.

Check in Off Topic. Check out my post about discord.. get on there and ill try to walk you through some troubleshooting.

Last edited by The Cypher (17 Aug 2016 11:40)