New to server and RSC!

Player avatar

DD214 saved me Send PM

subscriber

Good morning everyone. I am sure you have seen me in the general chat but I have not taken the time to make a forum introduction. A little about me. What brought me to this server is searching for a game that my wife and I could play together. For whatever reason she would get dizzy and sick when trying to play any game like Skyrim, Fallout 4, and even OSRS! Well my friend suggested this game due to the function android app, and she can actually play it due to the simplicity of graphics! So we plan to stay. I am 23 years old and my wife is 27. We both reside in the U.S. and she is a philippine national(really shy and don't be offended if she doesn't talk ingame please!). My main name in game is DD214 Dream and hers is Pinoy cutie(i made her the account, apparently pinoy means boy but she likes the name anyways rofl). Hope you have a great day and we look forward to being productive members of this gaming community.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Wow, this is great to hear, both you AND your wife started to play?
Welcome to the best RSClassic server there is. You both will spend ALOT of hours here, belive me!

Nice introduction mate, and hope to see you both in-game!

Have a great gaming!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

Finally a legitimate New player who isn't someone else's alternative character welcome man!!!

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

DD214 saved me Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the greetings guys.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Welcome look forward to seeing the both of you around

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.