High Wild

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I played RSC as a high level pker for a very long time and loved it, but there doesn't seem to be much action at all in high level wilderness here.

The reasons it was so popular were the fact the highest exp in game was there in the original.

My suggestion is to add more in the high level wilderness to encourage people to go there, this lame 1 item pking in 5 wilderness where people can just walk off is boring(even never missing a catch they will still get down levels fairly quick with food).

Possible ways to increase popularity.

1. A dynamic exp increase based on the wilderness level something like (normal exp * (wilderness level * -.04)) (I actually think this would be much better than currently rewarding people with loads more xp for sitting in 2 wilderness)

2. More rune rocks

3. spawns(maybe some blood rune spawns, rune arrow spawns etc in 50ish wilderness?)

4. Make some of the drops better at higher wilderness from monsters.

This would almost mean a lot more people would be willing to go higher defense and risk good armor etc

In original game there was non stop battles around axes and pirate house, now these are dead sad

Also something simple to stop logging on sight!

Last edited by Nyx (8 Aug 2016 09:25)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Stop logging on sight?.... you sound desperate for a kill. The xp and items in high wilderness sound like a decent idea though.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

I played RSC as a high level pker for a very long time and loved it, but there doesn't seem to be much action at all in high level wilderness here.

The reasons it was so popular were the fact the highest exp in game was there in the original.

My suggestion is to add more in the high level wilderness to encourage people to go there, this lame 1 item pking in 5 wilderness where people can just walk off is boring(even never missing a catch they will still get down levels fairly quick with food).

Possible ways to increase popularity.

1. A dynamic exp increase based on the wilderness level something like (normal exp * (wilderness level * -.04)) (I actually think this would be much better than currently rewarding people with loads more xp for sitting in 2 wilderness)

2. More rune rocks

3. spawns(maybe some blood rune spawns, rune arrow spawns etc in 50ish wilderness?)

4. Make some of the drops better at higher wilderness from monsters.

This would almost mean a lot more people would be willing to go higher defense and risk good armor etc

In original game there was non stop battles around axes and pirate house, now these are dead sad

Also something simple to stop logging on sight!

Add a kbd with double drops of all items, this will definitely get a lot of action i reckon. They could even make it where the kbd drops 3 Dragon bones noted each kill?

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

Add a kbd with double drops of all items, this will definitely get a lot of action i reckon. They could even make it where the kbd drops 3 Dragon bones noted each kill?

IMO we need a new boss up there entirely, something that makes the revenant look like child's play.

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

OxiClean said:

padwan121 said:

IMO we need a new boss up there entirely, something that makes the revenant look like child's play.

Something you can at least solo or 2 people..rev was op when it first came out.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

OxiClean said:

padwan121 said:

Revelent was cool I use to enjoy pkin and killing the rev while holding down his only prob I found with the rev was in f2p days I've seen it take 5 flats out in f2p they should of had a p2p rev n a f2p rev

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

boost Send PM

subscriber

+1 defo needs something to entice players and not just pkers to use the wildy, hobs are dead, graveyard is pretty dead, axes dead ices dead, these were allways the main spots to train for good exp, now you see people afking at thugs lvl 6 wild up untill 100+ combat.

E R A S E R

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

reason for all 20+ wild training spots beeing dead is the massvie amount of afk killing taking place..
i doubt you can afk for 30min at any given time at hobs, gy, axes or 54 wild dungeon without beeing afk killed, alot of people (not saying names, they know who they are) is walking from wild training spot to wild training spot looking for afkers, not because they are training there themselves and want best xp, but simply because they cant compete elsewhere.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Surely for  (normal exp * (wilderness level * -.04)) (I actually think this would be much better than currently rewarding people with loads more xp for sitting in 2 wilderness) it would be worth people not being afk running 20 accounts?

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

padwan121 said:

OxiClean said:

Revelent was cool I use to enjoy pkin and killing the rev while holding down his only prob I found with the rev was in f2p days I've seen it take 5 flats out in f2p they should of had a p2p rev n a f2p rev

killed rev solo however it was a waste due to the lost of supplys for the loot in return..we need something constant with risk comes rewards..dam..make a new npc which comes 8hours spawn ? Perhaps random 4 times a day per 2 hour 4sessions of 4 periods? 25 wildly plus above only?

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

High level mob that gives x5 exp after killed for 5-30 min and other pkn supplies.

It drops rune drag etc. But here's the catch. YOU DON'T SEE THE ITEMS DROPPED TILL THEY APPEAR FOR EVERYONE else as well. wink

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (9 Aug 2016 05:36)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook