Mistakes were made

Player avatar

HitMachine Send PM

subscriber

Hey,

I don't play on this server anymore, or any RSC server for that matter. I'm just here to let you know that you guys made a mistake by banning an account called Bruce Buffer a while back. I don't really care if it stays banned, just wanted to point out to you guys that you do make mistakes.

Some context - Mod Tru was mad because we PK'ed him for a P Hat (I might get Latte to upload a vid of this for LOL's) and Mod Tru spent that whole week checking on us to try catch us not responding so he could record it to get our accounts banned. He checked many times on us in hopes of getting us banned, and I also believe he was one of the scrubs on the server who accused us of autocasting. Also for the record, we never did autocast, autocatch, or use any type of bot that we were accused of.

So why was the account Bruce Buffer banned? I believe the account was banned because Hell Raiser decided to keep killing men even though Mod Tru was spam teleporting him in the corner of men house in edge (I'm sure the video evidence for banning Bruce Buffer will show this). Hell Raiser was tired of Mod Tru checking on us and decided to keep killing men. The only reason I remember this is because we were laughing really hard on vent at how desperate Mod Tru was getting cause he was bitter cause he got outplayed in wildy.

Later that night, I was playing on Bruce Buffer leveling range at chickens in falador and he came back and started spam teleporting the account. When I confronted him about why he kept checking on us, he said "stop hacking" or "stop cheating" or something along those lines. Many weeks passed, maybe months? and then the account Bruce Buffer was banned even though we barely ever played on it.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

First of all, I have never PK'ed with a party hat or lost one in wildy?
Second of all, i have no idea what you are talking about, except we got like 1000 reports of you autocasting/catching, I havn't even touched any accounts.
Third of all, everytime I pk, i logout my mod account.

I have nothing to do with ur ban's. Im not even the mod who checked/banned you. Lol, keep hating

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]