:))))

Player avatar

Skepta Send PM

I didnt know where to post this but as some of you know i am a game tester and i found gp and xp glitches in game, mod tru and i have spoken about this and has allowed me to carry on to help find and fix these issues, so if you see anything suspicious about me then do not be alarmed as all im doing is trying all different ways of doing it with my 3rd party programme and as soon as i find something i report it straight away so like i said DO NOT BE ALARMED smile

Player avatar

Skepta Send PM

And before anyone asks me " how do you do this" i am NOT going to tell you unless you are mod or owner! So please dont ask smile

Player avatar

Maisie Send PM

subscriber

67683312.jpg

I know there are a lot of smart people on here and I really not need write this but...

Skepta is Torvesta. Torvesta is a liar. He is deceptive. He is full of shit.

So, for those of you who haven't quite worked it out yet, this post is most likely 100% bollocks.

Am best Maisie

Player avatar

Skepta Send PM

Yes i know im torvesta? No im not a wannabie? I just like the name is there anything wrong with that? No there isnt so take your opinion elsewhere my friend, as for you saying its bollocks it 100% isnt bollocks lol why would mod tru be cool with me finding bugs with this app i have if uts bollocks? Beacuse he knows i can do it so go elsewhere with your shitty opinions little boy smile

Player avatar

Skepta Send PM

Im not going to respond to people saying im a lier so people who think im a lier then stick it where the sun doesnt shine sonnyjim

Player avatar

Maisie Send PM

subscriber

First and foremost, you are utterly and disgustingly unprofessional (your language and grammar are ridiculous. Far too much so to be anyone of a decent education) which tells me that you are indeed NOT a "games tester".

Secondly, fuck off. Please.

Third: Third party Software? Oh my days, you can change hex values to show items and loads of cash client side.

This is a server sided game. Third party Software is useless. Even if you had access to the severs, you would have needed to have written to server yourself to decompile,  know exactly what you're looking for to edit and recompile.

You're full of shit.

Fourth: Again, fuck off. I'm begging you. Either that or buck up and stop being a tit.

Last edited by Maisie (28 Jul 2016 20:23)

Am best Maisie

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

SKEPTA

Last edited by OxiClean (28 Jul 2016 20:27)

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Can we use 3rd party softs aswell? huh i can look for bugs too

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Skepta said:

Im not going to respond to people saying im a lier so people who think im a lier then stick it where the sun doesnt shine sonnyjim

Lier
[lahy-er]
noun
a person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush.

liar
[lahy-er]
noun
a person who tells lies.

Pretty sure no one said u were a pker dude

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.