Can we get update on what N0m and Fate and Mods are working on

Player avatar

xxKDxx Send PM

subscriber

Would be nice to know what we are working on,
When its due, and so on wink
Quests, map enlargement , items, fixes, patches.

This post is only for Staff and n0m and Fate , all who post irrelevant stuff here might face some order 66

K O D X / K L O J A

Player avatar

Pilgrim Send PM

Mods dont post when the updates will be implemented. Cause if stuff goes wrong people are like wtf thought it was suppost to update today??
But yea id like to know what you guys are working on also!

Player avatar

coltan16 Send PM

subscriber

Ill prob be back online full time when clue scrolls r implimented smile hopefully they work on those after these pk updates

Player avatar

Pilgrim Send PM

coltan16 said:

Ill prob be back online full time when clue scrolls r implimented smile hopefully they work on those after these pk updates

This also

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pluto said:

I can tell you that something PK related is in the works, a sort of an alternate to PKing, which gives people a choice how they would like to fight each other. I don't want to give too many details as things can change as it's currently in development and then will take a good amount of testing before being released.

yay excited

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

Too damn much  fucking pker shit. pets won't be released because of bitchy whiny pkers (omfg their a problem in the wild) and seriously last update that wasn't pk related was the fucking fishing trawler. Go fucking figure!! sure bugs are fixed and glitches and what not I'll give you that mods but you can't deny all the recent pk content such as deathmatches

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

PK is the number one priority at the moment.

What would you like to have that is non-pk related? Im open for suggestions and will personally develop that feature (it can be something that we don't have from the real classic aswell).

Don't tell me clue scrolls because that I already know smile

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

What would you like to have that is non-pk related? Im open for suggestions and will personally develop that feature (it can be something that we don't have from the real classic aswell).

Push your limit Dave, and bring in a whole new skill smile Could be farming, slayer, breeding (for pets), construction, runecrafting, or even a whole new thing to RS

On topic, I do agree with PK updates being prioritizes , cuz pking actually brings more people to the server than skilling and content. One thing that could please both, is adding a new area (dungeon or such) with high end level monsters(new ones?) in wilderness, or with wilderness entry and dungeon being safe (KBD kinda). Would bring PK'ing activity as well as providing extra content to farm for non-pkers.

Last edited by Badboy666 (22 Aug 2016 15:51)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Pluto said:

I can tell you that something PK related is in the works, a sort of an alternate to PKing, which gives people a choice how they would like to fight each other. I don't want to give too many details as things can change as it's currently in development and then will take a good amount of testing before being released.

Castle wars so to speak. Capture the flag tongue

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

New dungeon/map area with new npcs new quests range/mage armor a new agility course that is not the usual grind with a castle wars/capture the flag arena and a new cannon ball that will bring life to the cannon while acting as a nice gold sink. This would be a good place to introduce pets and a skill new to rscrevolution as well... not too much to ask right? O: )

Oh I forgot to add this is where all the unreleased items should come into play as well, there are these cool runes that I would love to see in play and this axe and this mace and we'll you get the point : p

BTW nice to see you still around fate I don't mind if your in the background a lot more often but the thought of you leaving leaving makes me sad.

Last edited by Ghasp (23 Aug 2016 00:15)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

kraker Send PM

subscriber

I like the new dungeon idea. We have a lot of creative people in the community. Is there a way to give people tools to create dungeons that you can host on the test server? Different variables in the dungeon like pk areas, maybe unique monster spawn. Still have that frost king that had never been used. People vote for the best (or two or three).

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

clue scrolls mate@@@@

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Fate said:

Agility shortcuts wold be great and a good use of time to code as it would be one at a time and let you endure your job as well. Just a thought. It needs an update badly as well as fire making but who am i.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

I'll tell you what I'd like to see is an equipment tab for the backpack, organization tabs for the bank account, and either the watchtower quest activated or enable the watchtower teleport.

Oh yea SLAYER skill...

I know you're busy but non the less there's my penny's worth.

Last edited by MyDanny (24 Aug 2016 20:28)

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

+1 a new dungeon area in wild.. new NPCs to farm and a pking spot smile

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Desperately need more new NPC etc in high wildy and move some of the others higher

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]