RSCRTools v1.7 Update

Player avatar

Honour Send PM

subscriber

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder if you haven't heard of it yet - I updated RSCRTools to v1.7 today, and it's better than ever big_smile

This update includes the new 'EXP Gained' panel which will tell you how much EXP you're making per minute or hour, and how many minutes or hours until your next level. It also calculates how many resources you need to acquire the level you desire, so if you haven't checked it out yet click here to download it. You can use it to calculate how many resources you need for this double xp weekend, then you can calculate how many hours it's gonna take to get there! Good times.

The updated tool also now includes System Tray functionality including 'minimize to tray'.

rscrtv1_7.png

PS. Yes, I'm working on an Android version. I'll keep you guys posted on its development but it's gonna take some time to design the UI.

That is all. Peace, and enjoy the double xp weekend!

Last edited by Honour (7 Jul 2016 14:10)

Peace over anger.
Honour over hate.
Strength over fear.

aka. punKrockeR

Player avatar

Abasun Send PM

subscriber

beauty downloading now

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Just installed! Great resource thank you for your hardwork!

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Censorship is at play today I see... and they wonder why people leave. Could just post an answer instead of deleting posts. I still question whether this 3rd party software fits with the rules as they are written but I will say that it is a nice bit of programming and would be very useful to those that would like to use it.

Last edited by Ghasp (7 Jul 2016 21:25)

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Orisum Send PM

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't change any game files, it simply observes them and calculates skills.

But on another note, does this also give crafting recipes? If so, I'd love to give it a try.

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

Any updates on the android app? I only play on android, and I would love to use this.