Yodel

Player avatar

Iconic Send PM

Eehoooo.

Last edited by Iconic (3 Jul 2016 03:06)

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the lag issues and will do our best to solve them.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Iconic said:

TWICE I have died and lost my whole bank whilst training. twice because of the shitty lag on this server.   The android client is F*CKING USELESS! The amount of times it automatically sets to ONE MOUSE BUTTON itself is f*cking ridiculous. That coupled with lag has led me to die twice.

I died the first time. Gave up  for a few days, came back and created a new account and put a lot of time and f*cking effort into the game only for the same F*CKING thing to happen.

For those of you who think 'calm down, it's just a game!', you're right but it's my escape from my ridiculously sh*tty fucking life.

I don't have it in me to start again.

F*CK life and F*CK the server.

You could just 3 item train, outside of the wildy if that's where you were training. Depending on what level/stats you are, I can point you to a decent spot rather than you rage quitting. Although the server occasionally has lag issues, they aren't that bad, You may want to check your end also..

Best Ninja

Player avatar

xnamelessx Send PM

subscriber

don't self harm over a game.
get online and ill help you out.

Player avatar

Iconic Send PM

I realise that I have been an utter moron out of sheer anger.

It's frustrating putting time and effort into something then it all disappears.

Feel free to speak to me in game.

'Maisie' and 'Prophet'.

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

msg me ingame i will help you out with anything ya need seen ya in game already and you seem like a decent player. kenshin666 ign

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I can relate to one thing this game helps to escape real life. I can only play on android atm and ive noticed at times its on my end also I have two phones and one phone plays better than the other. This site does lag but imo not to the extent that renders it unplayable

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old