Unfair

Player avatar

SmithTimeBro Send PM

subscriber

Good afternoon rscrevolution revolution community -

I have a serious question that I hope can get some answers. "Lets pk br0" Username;

If you get referred to play this game by your younger brother, and you do so, and not once use any illegal software on my character account (combat 55 40 13 89 stats)

- and find yourself getting banned when your sitting in edge bank
- and your brother uses illegal software because hes immature and bots multiple times and gets banned as all botters do.

Is it fair to punish my account? Which once did not bot on? Have brought 2 Platinums subs 1 Gold Sub in the matter of 3 days.
I am actually genuinely genuinely interested and concerned as I was starting to get along with people, making friends, having plans for pking etc.

I actually dont want to look else where to play runesacpe, as this community felt amazing, events were on all the time.

I would be more than happy, for a real investigation to go into this, as my computer is on wired Ethernet and my brothers is wireless so would that show a different ip to my account "Lets pk br0" Im just really stumped, I got summoned from Edge bank into a Jail where Billy wanted to talk, however i was busy for around 5 minutes on a phone call with a client of mine, which means I could not chat with billy, he said thats fine ill message you on forums? However my account was disabled.

I really hope you take this seriously, and not just look into this for 1 minute or so, cause I would hate to think one persons actions can spoil it for myself which I do not use any illegal software? I guess im stumped as it affects my account?

Warm regards