Team DM for Red Phat and Wilderness Pirate hut drop party! COMPLETED

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

This evening at 19PM UTC we will be hosting a Team Deathmatch event to win a Red Party hat and at 20PM UTC we will have a drop party at Wilderness Pirate Hut!

DM event will go down like this: There will be a team death match, teams up to 4 persons randomly selected, so it may be 4v4v4 o 4v4v4v4 ect., then the winning team members will dm each other 1v1 to win the grand prize! Event is 109+ cmb only! Maddog B4nk donated the hat!

After this event there will be a drop party in the Wilderness Pirate hut! Item amount will be around 10M! There will be a bank chest to bank items gathered and regear, but you will have to fight for the items inside the hut! Any level is welcome in the party!

I hope to see a good turnout!

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

dope

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Thanks Maddog and Kleio! See you guys there

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

The idea of the event was fantastic, the prize pool was amazing.

However inside the event it was horrible experience:

Two teams teamed up ruining the whole idea of 4vs4vs4vs4vs4 (Clap clap boys, you prove that greed is over great event) and my teammate "Tsar beat" just raged and went to die lol!

I mean what's the point creating 2vs2vs2vs2 (Can't you just stay for once as 2 for the event as we're supposed to do ?) , always have to be 10vs2vs2vs2vs2.

Even though my team made quite far (till last man standing) -> Thanks Demonarity and Illusion! And of course thanks M4ddog.

Last edited by Zubrils (29 Jun 2016 19:45)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Zubrils said:

Two teams teamed up ruining the whole idea of 4vs4vs4vs4vs4 (Clap clap boys, you prove that greed is over great event) and my teammate "Tsar beat" just raged and went to die lol!

I mean what's the point creating 2vs2vs2vs2 (Can't you just stay for once as 2 for the event as we're supposed to do ?) , always have to be 10vs2vs2vs2vs2.

Even though my team made quite far (till last man standing) -> Thanks Demonarity and Illusion! And of course thanks M4ddog.

I can not control what people will do during the event, I made the teams randomly, thats as much as I can do. Sorry if you did not have a good time.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Video of the drop party!

Player avatar

runeknight95 Send PM

subscriber

Dayummm what a miss Nice work !!!

Check Out my "Quality of life" improvement suggestion thread and vote +1 ty!---->
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=4338
Check out my Auction house improvement suggestion thread http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=8292
Moo Moo Moo MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

Zubrils said:

I can not control what people will do during the event, I made the teams randomly, thats as much as I can do. Sorry if you did not have a good time.

I did have a good time, thank you very much, please create more such events! It's about people not about organisation. smile

And the drop party idea was totally unique.

Last edited by Zubrils (30 Jun 2016 06:52)

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Those last casts without fighting 9-11-10 won that for me smile I had been foodless the last 5 mins or so lol
Good job all, was fun!

Last edited by Badboy666 (30 Jun 2016 16:18)

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Fuck can't even download client of new update client....ffs

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.