@ rscr admin

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

make brand new server based off the very first version of rsc with pvp everywhere map smile

Cant believe no 1 has tried to make a server based off that version....

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Who would no life a server like this with me ? ?

Player avatar

tylerthaboss Send PM

as an alternative? would be nice to try

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2gwamv9.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

They had a server like that didn't last long.

But I'd say if you'd like to pk people anywhere you should be able to toggle skull out of wild and keep fighting.

So what I'm saying is if you use ::skull you can be attacked by anyone if you're skulled and you can attack anyone.

BUUUT HERE'S THE BIG BUT. lol big but.

The other people who aren't skulled don't have to worry about others who aren't skulled. Cause they cannot attack anyone but skulled people.

It could even be a different skull.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (3 Jun 2016 06:01)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

tylerthaboss said:

as an alternative? would be nice to try

Yes I think if thought out a server like this would be very popular. I don't think it would even be that hard for them to make. Plus everyone likes a fresh server

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

Could be big $$ for rscr maybe even finally shut down other shitty servers. I might be wrong though maybe it would be tough to code?

Last edited by cry is free (3 Jun 2016 13:00)

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

cry is free said:

Could be big $$ for rscr maybe even finally shut down other shitty servers. I might be wrong though maybe it would be tough to code?

This is a niche based game it is not ment to last a lifetime unless your aware of it.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

It wouldn't work, in worst case scenario the current server and this full world pvp server will both die.
First the community will get split so both servers have quite low player count, then current server will slowly die and since PVP servers hardly ever last long, this full world pvp server will die as well, some might go back to original and some wont bother playing again.

@KizL:
I sort of like that idea, but I'm not sure if it's worth going the trouble of implementing if it won't get used? Maybe you should make a post at suggestions forum and see how community likes it.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

But I'd say if you'd like to pk people anywhere you should be able to toggle skull out of wild and keep fighting.

So what I'm saying is if you use ::skull you can be attacked by anyone if you're skulled and you can attack anyone.

The other people who aren't skulled don't have to worry about others who aren't skulled. Cause they cannot attack anyone but skulled people.

~K!zL

I just can't see it being used. Where's the benefit? I can also see people forgetting they done it then getting geared up to stake and die and lose all there shit. While that would be HILARIOUS, it would most likely end up costing the server players in the long run.

The only benefit I can think off is giving said person double exp while training with it(even in non wildy) but it spams server will name of player as well as location. That would keep it exciting lol.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

GLeU said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

I just can't see it being used. Where's the benefit? I can also see people forgetting they done it then getting geared up to stake and die and lose all there shit. While that would be HILARIOUS, it would most likely end up costing the server players in the long run.

The only benefit I can think off is giving said person double exp while training with it(even in non wildy) but it spams server will name of player as well as location. That would keep it exciting lol.

I didn't picture it like that in my head. It would be a toggle-able pvp mode that allows you to attack other players who have toggled it on, and when you toggle it off it will take 10 minutes to take effect (or death). You would have a different colored skull so players know you're in world pvp mode. And to make this worthwhile there should be some kind of benefit such as more experience or chance for double ore/fish/whatever skill you're doing. Because the map outside wilderness is so big, I think the skulled players should be traceable somehow, maybe an item that says if the player is north/east/west/south of you.

I can honestly see it working out but it might kill wilderness completely.

Player avatar

cry is free Send PM

subscriber

maybe an item that says if the player is north/east/west/south of you. Love this. This changes everything though because you could literally hunt people down. Like in tibia. A tibia rsc mix would be amazing lol.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Make it so only players with 300+ kills  can use it to keep wild active for getting to the 300+kills.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Instead of you noobs hiding in edge they just wouldn't log in

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

Esar Send PM

subscriber

Ice barrage in edge

Player avatar

sosuke Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Interesting

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

~K!zL

Awesome idea, I'd love that shit... should give exp bonus too to encourage even skillers to give it a go

Last edited by Au2er (8 Jun 2016 23:45)

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.