I am at a dead end here and am hoping someone can help

Player avatar

Mystical910 Send PM

subscriber

I will try to explain in detail for I am not computer savy.  A week ago I began experiencing lag on game. This was not your normal lag and soon I knew was not only from game. My internet explorer took 45 minutes just to load. I decided to rollback my computer to a time when it was working.  This helped me for some things but somehow  my java program did not work. I received a message to update it and then my problems became bigger than before.  I went on java.com and it would not let me download each time I tried I received a message something like this  1.8.0_91patch.msi. They redirected me to windows update and they sent me back to java.com.  I have tried over 25 times now its useless not knowing what that message means.

I cant even tell you what version of java I had but I do know I have not kept up with it.  I have heard that  maybe if I get an earlier version of java it could work.  I just want to be able to get back on game at least.  I do know I have a laptop and is 8.1  if there is something you need more I will try my best.  I am able to go on team speak if you need.  I just ask please and repeat please have patience with me.

Thank you
Starlie  (Mystical)  In game

As of now I have deleted java

Player avatar

Mystical910 Send PM

subscriber

gives me 3 choices

Basic
Installation to access this computer remotely
Run only 1 time

then has 3 more options

Company/Commercial use
personal/Non Commercial use
both of the above

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

might i suggest a new browser. try downloading Opera or Google Chrome. Internet Explorer is crap.

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Awhh Starlie, I know how computers aren't your forte, but I see Pluto is gonna fix you right up. big_smile
In the future don't be shy to PM any of us right away, I'm always glad to help out a friend!

Miss you!!

Player avatar

Mystical910 Send PM

subscriber

Thank you so much Pluto.  I know it was not easy for you and took up a lot of your time.
I do appreciate your patience and hard work.

Gleu
I will take your advice into consideration.

Thank you

Jax
You know me, I find it hard to ask for help. I think I caused many of the problems myself lol.  I thought I was fixing it but made it worse.
Thank you for your kind words and may take you up on it someday lol.  I am lost without Mythical but I am trying.

Thank you
Starlie

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Hope you get it figured out star! smile

#1 MINER