Ban Appeal:

Player avatar

2Guys1Cup Send PM

subscriber

To whom it may concern,
I am not sure exactly what happen I turned off my chat why I trained, and stepped away and afked for a minute or so, next thing I know I'm getting the message. The account was permanetyly disabled check inbox for details. There are no message in my inbox, so I have no idea what's going on. I did briefly use a ghost mouse, but I was unaware this would lead to a permanent ban. Which in my opinion is rather unfair and out of nowhere. 

My character name is:
Name Appeal: 2guys1cup:

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Hello 2guys1cup.

Your account has been permanently banned/disabled for not playing legitimately.
Once you joined RSCRevolution you accepted to follow our ToS.

No third party software (We do not allow any third party programs, auto clickers, mouse recorders, or bots that will play the game for you. Staff reserve the right to ban the accounts related to any third party software use permanantly if caught breaking this rule.)

Account will unfortunally stay banned. But, you're always welcome to make a new one & play without ghost mouse smile.

Little reminder, we have a 3 strike system, this is your first strike, if it happens 2 more times, you'll recive a listban which means all accounts associated to ur IP adress will be disabled.

Hope to see you in-game but legitimately smile!!

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

2Guys1Cup Send PM

subscriber

Why I understand you must maintain a certain amount of order, and power. It feels a little harsh as a first time offender to have the book thrown out me. Without even getting a chance to redeem myself. (Aka like a 2-3 day ban). I understand the whole process, but since I have played a lot of time on rscrevolution it still makes me wonder what games have come too.. And, why RS is far from perfect they normally give people a 2nd chance to change. Auto disabling accounts for minor things like not responding and stuff seems a bit extreme. But, I guess since obliviously there is no one I can talk to get this removed I must accept my sentence... It definitely leaves a rather nasty taste in my mouth. But, as with all other games I see it's pointless to complain about it since the verdict has long been decided.  And, no matter what I say or do will change it. I would say you might as well not even allow appeals though because it's rather pointless for you and I.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

2Guys1Cup said:

Why I understand you must maintain a certain amount of order, and power. It feels a little harsh as a first time offender to have the book thrown out me. Without even getting a chance to redeem myself. (Aka like a 2-3 day ban). I understand the whole process, but since I have played a lot of time on rscrevolution it still makes me wonder what games have come too.. And, why RS is far from perfect they normally give people a 2nd chance to change. Auto disabling accounts for minor things like not responding and stuff seems a bit extreme. But, I guess since obliviously there is no one I can talk to get this removed I must accept my sentence... It definitely leaves a rather nasty taste in my mouth. But, as with all other games I see it's pointless to complain about it since the verdict has long been decided.  And, no matter what I say or do will change it. I would say you might as well not even allow appeals though because it's rather pointless for you and I.

Starting to bot on 2 new accounts won't get you far.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]