Pluto got people mixed up.

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Pluto  Send PM
#226 May 2016 22:32
Let's make sure we are factually correct here and have the complete story.

You joined the event, and we have been trying for 5 minutes to get another person to join so it could be 5 v 5 v 5 instead of 7 v 7. So, we finally got someone, I asked if it's okay or we would have to wait longer, and you were opposed to and wanted out of the event, so I jailed you. I jailed another person that wanted out of the event as well, I have done this every time people wanted out of the event because it's much easier to use that jail command then to send your char back to your requested location. Then, after the event is over I can deal with whatever problems made you waste peoples time and not want to compete in the event.

Now, the reason that your char was banned for 24 hours was because you evaded my mutes. I muted you on one char after telling you to stop in ::1, you continued to do so while I was hosting the event. Then after you switched chars, to evade the mute, you went on and in ::1 you said "cunt" so I banned you for breaking the rules consistently.

So, everything is fine, then later in the day you decided to say this in ::1:
2016-05-25 22:32:53    Xx Ir0n Xx    (Global) I wanna let you know something
2016-05-25 22:32:29    Xx Ir0n Xx    (Global) Hey Pluto you on love!?

Also, I should mention that you threatened to leave this server and go play another one along with your friend. Well, if you continue to break the rules you will have to do just that because we actually punish rule breakers here and you aren't free to disrespect people in the way you have been doing.

So, get your act together and act like a grown adult or move on.

Ban appeal denied.

Hello, I'm Pluto, your friendly Community Manager.
Have any problems? Issues? Want to talk? You can PM me here on the forum or PM me in-game.

U got me n xx ir0n xx mixed up here. It was me in the event n me who got temp banned. Not ir0n.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

why wait so long to say this if it is true?

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

You can't go around banning people for wanting to leave a event..*if true* you also can't be going around abusing a mod with typing shit, or evading a mute. There will be only one person coming out of top.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Xx Ir0n Xx Send PM

subscriber

before i could even explain to pluto about all this he banns me right when i log on, and i asked him proof of everything and he ignores me cause he has no proof.