Android issues[List them here]

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Known issues:
Predictive text blocks keyboard use on some devices ( Post your android version and brand below )
Performance is really bad compared to old client application & Battery usage is high due to CPU usage

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

one issue i know i have since my lolipop updated that when i have the app open and i press the home butten, if i pick the app again from icon screen ital load a new client over whats already logged on, only way to go back to the game after i hit home butten is to use the reciently open app butten to get back to the game that way, if this makes any sence to you

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

billytocci said:

one issue i know i have since my lolipop updated that when i have the app open and i press the home butten, if i pick the app again from icon screen ital load a new client over whats already logged on, only way to go back to the game after i hit home butten is to use the reciently open app butten to get back to the game that way, if this makes any sence to you

Clearing cache helps avoid this. My phone does the same if I've ran too many apps then closed them out and go back to rscr. It's really hit and miss with it.

If I lock my phone with RSCR open and unlock it, the client is frozen and I have to close it out and reopen it. I always push home button and then lock phone if I'm afk training.

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

305mule said:

billytocci said:

Clearing cache helps avoid this. My phone does the same if I've ran too many apps then closed them out and go back to rscr. It's really hit and miss with it.

If I lock my phone with RSCR open and unlock it, the client is frozen and I have to close it out and reopen it. I always push home button and then lock phone if I'm afk training.

ya i have to press home and then lock phone if im afking too, ill try clearing the cache

Player avatar

305mule Send PM

subscriber

I have issues with droid lagging a lot depending on my physical geographic location. I know it's cell phone reception related; however, it didn't lag like this before the update.
Multilogging is much more difficult now with the previous update.
closing out of bank
selecting text from npc like skipper in lumby, quests, etc.
pray stays on after death sometimes (may be PC too, but I'm unsure, pray also goes 1 point less if it actually turns off)

Player avatar

Reh Send PM

subscriber

The location of the cast box should be on the left side of your screen. It is quite annoying when pking and trying to eat quickly. The cast box overrides eating as well as using the mini map.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Trees vanish sometimes when they respawn. The stump and all. Cleared cache and still does it. If you log out then in it fixes the problem. Moto E Android 4.4 KitKat. Not sure if it's PC too but saw other having same issue (unsure of how they play)

And yes the cast box is annoying with a high layer level. It seems to be always on top of other layers?

Last edited by scornedmagi (6 Jun 2016 07:30)

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

bread Send PM

subscriber

Sometimes it doesnt load. Gets stuck on checking updates

Player avatar

xOmgx Send PM

subscriber

bread said:

Sometimes it doesnt load. Gets stuck on checking updates

This is due to a connectivity problem. My Cell and Tablet does this also. Try switching Wifi off and on. In regards to 4g My app does the same also, when my signal is not strong.

Hello I'm xOmgx, If you have any problems or questions feel free to ask me I will do all I can to be of assistance. Or if you just wanna chat PM me in-game smile

Player avatar

Chimpy Send PM

The screen is covered in my android client. I'm using an HTC One 7 on android version 4.1.2.

As for a general quality of life improvement for the android app, is there a way to make the text menu options bigger? One of the biggest issues is when I'm trying to select text options in game I accidentally walk away or hit the wrong option. That alone would fix my biggest issue with the app at the moment.