Ban Appeal

Player avatar

strikefitness Send PM

subscriber

"I pk 4 fun"

Training in dwarves approximately 9:50pm New Zealand time - multiple windows open on my laptop. Whilst watching stuff - left clicking dwarves.

Notice Mod  Kleio towards the side of me, even the clothes he was wearing. As I noticed I was about to write to him, instead account logged out.
Within 10 seconds I messaged him on another account, which he can confirm. Well Kleio is not very co-operative and I feel he has a issue against me.

2 Plat + 2 Gold subscriptions brought within a 5 day time frame - I want everyone to see the footage / evidence because it clearly shows I am not botting.
He simply abused his power, most likely in a couple of mins (2-5)

I guarantee there wont be any footage as he has exploited this mod power. And if there Is I simply ask for you to PM me it, or let the community see. This is unfair

Blames my attack pattern, well clearly im not 100% focused on the game. Excuse me if my pattern was not expected of someone focused on the game. There are other things to do. I will simply stop playing on this community forever if evidence can not be displayed. I think thats a fair call considering im calling a mod out for abusing his power due to his opinion. Always 2 sides to every story. Ive messaged Fate to!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

You have been banned a second time for exact same offence, the evidence is already posted in our staff section and you will get a response from our admin.

I would like to add that if you get caught 3rd time all of your characters will be list banned.

Last edited by Kleio (26 May 2016 10:52)

Player avatar

strikefitness Send PM

subscriber

Kleio - this time in the dwarves, is an assumption you made with no evidence. It needs to be revealed to the public to prove you did not abuse your powers. Come on mate.... Step up, and prove your self. Show me you were not abusing your power

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Been looking through the evidence, its clear that you did not play legitimately.

2nd time you get caught.

Be careful next time its list-ban.

Feel free to make a new account but make sure you will play legitimately.

Ban won't be lifted.

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]